- Shelly Horton has a 25 year career is a journalist, TV presenter and MC.
- Her clients include Business Chicks, Twinings and Triumph.
- Her career includes 11 years reporting for the ABC, eight years as a presenter on Channel Seven, six years as a journalist at Fairfax and five years as the South Pacific correspondent for Entertainment Tonight USA.
- She is a lifestyle presenter on 9Honey, host of 9Honey’s Talking Honey, He Said/She Said and Married At First Sight’s spin off show Talking Married.
- The Art of Small Talk
Fear small talk no more and walk into a room of strangers with ease. Whether it’s compulsory work functions or business savvy network nights, learn from one of the best in the business about the art of introductions, tips on how to remember names, techniques to use to extract yourself from dull conversations, ideas how to fill awkward silences and most importantly how to leave a positive impression at any event.
- Polishing Your Presentation Skills
Conquer your fear of public speaking, polish the way you present and learn how to get your messages across convincingly like a pro with Shelly’s tips and tricks of the trade. These skills are applicable to anyone in business from conducting sales meetings to pitching ideas to your boss.
- Adapt or Die
Shelly isn’t afraid to reveal her failings so everyone can be inspired to reach for their dreams. In a fickle and highly competitive industry she has managed to carve out a successful long-term career - and she shares her insights (as well as a few highly entertaining celebrity stories) from along the way.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Event Host
- Panel Moderator
- Media Training
If you want conservative, inside-the-lines, and predictable, then Shelly is not your woman. If you want the consummate professional with an edge and a quick wit who can deliver lots of fun and engagement in spades, then hire Shelly. We adore working with her and look forward to many more opportunities to do so in the future!
Founder / Global CEO