Shamane Tan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Shamane Tan
- Shamane Tan is a multi-award winner including winner of the 40 Under 40: Most Influential Asian-Australian Awards 2020. She is listed as one of the “World’s 10 Most Influential Business Leaders in Cyber Security”.
- Shamane Tan is a Top 20 Global IFSEC Cybersecurity Influencer, and ARN Shining Star 2021 Winner for the Multinational category.
- Shamane Tan is the Amazon best-selling author of Cyber Mayday and the Day After which are on the top 50 best-selling list in the US, UK & Australia. Her other books include Cyber Risk Leaders, a global collection of C-Suite insights.
- Shamane Tan is a TEDx Speaker on the Impostor Syndrome of the Tall Poppies.
- Shamane Tan is the Founder of Cyber Risk Meetup – a network and following of more than 4,000 security professionals across Australia, Singapore and Japan.
- Shamane Tan has more than 1,000 coffees with CISOs and CIOs extracting cyber and leadership insights across industries. These include: the former President Obama’s CISO, the first female CIO at the White House, NASA, Interpol, FBIs etc.
Topics for Shamane Tan
- The modern day cyber leader
With the evolving digital and cyber landscape, being a modern day cyber leader can look very different today. Find out the 3Cs that will accelerate your growth in the cybersecurity field, and how you can navigate corporate challenges.
- Players, are you ready? - The game of cyber-chess
Most people do not know it and especially, no consent is given before cyber attackers strike and bring you into their game. As businesses and individuals become unwilling players in the game of chess, this keynote will reveal new perspectives and action plans for you to take control, and say ‘checkmate’.
- Birds & buttons - Cyber risk success criteria for Boards & Execs
This session is a crash course for executives and boards. How can we talk ‘cyber’ to non-cyber executives and board directors? Find out through this walkthrough of key extracts from Shamane Tan’s years of research and more than a thousand coffee meetings with CxOs from across the globe.
- Cyber mayday and the day after - Preparing, managing & recovering from inevitable business disruptions
Cyber Mayday and the Day After will highlight true cyber emergency stories, and tips to preparing, managing, and recovering from inevitable business disruptions. This will cover business advice and lessons across different sectors, including all the way from Mars, how to overcome best practice apathy, and unpack practical ways we can approach crisis communications in handling cyber emergencies.
- Five keys of an effective cyber risk communication
What are the keys in communicating cyber risk to different business stakeholders? From the art of communicating to influencing your leaders, this session will equip you in navigating your corporate challenges.
- Befriending the hacker; A different viewpoint
Find out how a hacker breaks into organisations through a real-life walkthrough of an everyday affair.
Testimonials for Shamane Tan
Brilliant presentation! Great keynote and message. Interesting session as Shamane Tan has incorporated useful insights through examples.
Loved Shamane Tan’s session - it's one of the best CIO workshops I've ever attended.