Scott McKain Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Scott McKain
- Scott McKain is a member of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame and the Sales and Marketing Hall of Fame and has delivered speeches in forty countries worldwide.
- He is one “Fortune 500” CEO called Scott McKain “the world’s leading expert on organizational distinction and the customer experience.”
- Scott joins the co-founders of Apple and Netflix on the “In Residence” faculty at High Point University, cited by “U.S. News & World Report” as the “most innovative” college in the States.
- Scott McKain’s comments on the entertainment scene were globally syndicated for a decade. He has personally interviewed many of the world’s foremost movie stars.
- He plays the villain in a movie by famed director Werner Herzog that one esteemed critic named as one of the “50 greatest films” in cinema history.
- Because such a high percentage of Scott’s speaking engagements are international, he can provide meaningful examples relevant to every global audience.
- For the three years prior to the pandemic, Scott McKain was the “Official Brand Ambassador” for Volkswagen Group Australia and represented the VW, Porsche, Audi, Bentley, and Skoda brands at CX events.
Topics for Scott McKain
- Iconic: How organizations and leaders attain, sustain, and regain the ultimate level of distinction
This program teaches the “Five Factors of Iconic Performance,” the only two aspects upon which customers will judge you, and why much of what you’ve heard – cliché’s like “under promise/over deliver,” “defense wins championships,” and “sell harder” – will not work in today’s marketplace of multiple generations and cultures.
- THE ultimate customer experience®
In this program, the audience will learn why the customer experience – and not service – generates loyalty…and what you need to do to create it. They’ll also discover the “Six Disconnections Between Organizations and Customers” and how to bridge the performance gaps so they can engage customers and prospects distinctively.
- Create distinction: What to do when “great” isn’t good enough to grow your business
This session will show how to improve customer experiences and profitability through the Four Cornerstones of Distinction. The results include enhanced appreciation of the importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth and the discovery of the specific steps required to deliver superior experiences for customers.
Testimonials for Scott McKain
The only speaker in the history of our organization to receive a perfect score from every attendee at our most important global event.
We have some more positive updates on our ‘ICONIC journey.’ Our CEO was awarded ‘GM of the year’ for all of the US…we just got top 100 companies (all industries) to work for -- when we went to receive the award, we got #1!!!! THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU!
Scott McKain was fantastic. I have received nothing but positive feedback from attendees. Partway through the talk our CEO texted me “Homerun!”
Further evidence that Scott McKain is the premiere business communicator of our time.
The Starbucks Experience
Scott McKain made a great impression on our clients at our event, and we know he will have the same effect on our Sales and Account Management teams!