Sarah Grynberg Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sarah Grynberg
- Sarah Grynberg has cultivated a strong reputation as a formidable speaker, podcast host and self-development educator. She nurtures thousands of loyal followers and listeners through her thriving social media community.
- Host of the Treasurer of Australia’s podcast: The Josh Frydenberg Podcast with Sarah Grynberg. Here Sarah champions the vital conversation and change to improve Australia’s future.
- In 2020, Sarah released her ebook and unique life guide, Finding Greatness. In it Sarah shares her proven habits and strategies to set you on the path to discovering your best self and dream life.
- Through her podcast, A Life of Greatness, Sarah has interviewed some of the world’s biggest names including: Matthew McConaughey, Olivia Newton-John, Dr Joe Dispenza, Seth Godin, Kate Langbroek and Robin Sharma.
- The success of her community and show, led to the release of a second podcast series, Unlock the Greatness Within, where Sarah shares her extensive knowledge and expertise on the ways to cultivate greatness. In these inspiring wisdom-filled episodes listeners learn the simple, tips, habits, practices, and strategies to help you live a life without fear, filled with love and meaning. Which has now been picked up as an exclusive show on Spotify’s Wellness playlist.
- Sarah has enjoyed a successful career of more than 12 years in the media industry. She was recently Hamish & Andy’s executive producer for three years, producing the number one rated podcast in Australia.
- Her work as a speaker, host and behind the scenes as a producer demonstrates her ability to connect deeply with not only individuals but a far-reaching audience, regardless of age, interests or location.
Topics for Sarah Grynberg
- How to live a life of greatness
Sarah shares her extensive knowledge and expertise on the ways to cultivate greatness. In this inspiring talk learn the simple, tips, habits, practices, and strategies to help you live a life without fear, filled with love and meaning.
- Stop caring about what others think of you & fulfil your true potential
Sarah shares effortless ways to help you stop caring about what others think of you. In her talk find out how simple it is to free yourself from the weight of others’ thoughts, walk your own path, and fulfil your true potential.
Testimonials for Sarah Grynberg
Sarah was our special guest speaker for The Jam Project's annual event - JamFest 2020. Despite having our event on zoom Sarah was incredible, insightful and captivated our audience. Sarah spoke to a varied audience of teens, young professionals, parents and grandparents on: The Challenges of Happiness: Why Do We Care What Other People Think?" Sarah was enlightening and the perfect speaker for our event. She left the audience with a tool-box full of strategies and new ways to stay self-motivated and full of self-belief.
Sarah is delightful to work with. She is extremely engaging and as an interviewer asks the questions that everyone in the audience wants to know the answers to. Her humble warm manner allows the interviewee to feel secure and open which allows for a perfect synergy between them both. She is definitely someone I would recommend for your next event.
Soul Star Festival
Sarah was a vibrant MC and panel facilitator at our recent EO event. Our members were thoroughly engaged by her wit and warm address. Her insights on the panel about business were enlightening and gave our guests plenty of parting advice and simple tips to use in their daily life.
Sarah's talk at our RMIT Women in business breakfast inspired our students and gave them an exciting insight into the craft of interviewing and her journey as a successful senior woman in business. She was confident, polite, professional and entertaining all at the same time!
Industry Engagement Manager