Sam Webb Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sam Webb
- Sam Webb is an acclaimed actor and the co-founder and former CEO of the mental health charity LIVIN.
- His novel “Turning tragedy into Triumph” is inspired by the death of his close friend.
- He is a veteran TEDx NYC motivational speaker.
- Sam Webb was recently voted one of Men's Health 26 most influential Men in Health & Fitness.
- With clients including KPMG, Virgin Australia, Minter Ellison, and many more, he facilitates mental health conversations in the workplace.
- A number of Sam's articles have appeared in yahoo news, men's health, men's fitness, and WHO.
Topics for Sam Webb
- A winner's mindset
- Helping individuals create structure and routine in their personal and professional lives through adaptable planning techniques.
- Values recognition as a foundation to growth and accountability.
- The importance of community and connection.
- Prioritizing emotional management through self-care strategies.
- Recognizing warning signs and symptoms and reaching out for support.
- The power of speaking up and asking for help.
- Breaking the “I’m Fine” mentality and living with integrity.
- Stigma-Resistance strategies.
- Exploring resilience through goal setting
- Developing meaningful goals as a way of stimulating passion and perseverance.
- Understanding the feedback loop of progress and turning adversity into opportunity.
- Redefining your relationship with the word “Failure”.
- Adapting to change and setbacks.
- The importance of breaking your comfort zone and going big.
- Building your support crew for success.
- I’m fine: Breaking the burden of masculinity
- The power of Vulnerability.
- Start the dialogue earlier.
- Change the language to the dialogue altogether.
- Surround yourself with the right people to have the dialogue.
- Have the dialogue outside of yourself.
- Smiling depression
- Breaking the I’m fine mentality.
- Warning signs and symptoms.
- How to ask for help.
- Where to seek help.
- What not to say to someone who may be experiencing mental health challenges.
- You have the power to change someone’s life.
Testimonials for Sam Webb
Thanks to Sam, we now have a movement that’s gaining increasing momentum and support from thousands of young people including some high-profile athletes and celebrities.
The Happiness Institute
Sam Webb’s story is one that everyone needs to hear. The way he shares his tools and processes that anyone can use will empower people to prioritize their mental health to live a better life. Time with Sam is an investment and one my whole team and I will forever be grateful for - it's nothing short of life changing.