Sally Williams Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sally Williams
- Sally Williams is a trusted sustainability advocate, presenter, host, MC and TV personality. As one of Australian consumer’s most trusted faces today she is known and loved as Sustainable Sally.
- She is the conduit between business and the consumer. Working exclusively across the B2B and B2C sustainability sector, Sally helps to engage the conscious consumer to trust your business, shift their mindset, buy your product or employ your service.
- Her media appearances include: Sustainable Living segment on Channel 7’s Vasilis Garden Show and she has appeared on the Morning Show and Sunrise. Sustainable Sally spot on radio 3AW. Origin Energy’s Good Energy Switch, Supercart/Woolworths Sustainable Shopping trolley news launch, SecondBite awareness campaigns.
- She chaired the 2020/2022 Australian Waste Expo Conference, KAB Litter Congress, Sustainability Victoria's Buy Recycled inaugural event and the Simply Cups seminar.
- Sally is very involved in the recycling industry and is Sustainability Ambassador for Australia’s largest privately owned plastics recycling manufacturer, Martogg & Co, hosting their Closing the Loop video trilogy and their Industry Moments webinars and Life Cycle Management events.
Topics for Sally Williams
- The Sustainable Sally story
- Brand Power, why going green makes good business sense
In this keynote, Sally aims to encourage retailers to think more sustainably by providing our savvy and enviro-conscious shoppers with the products and services they are now looking for.
- Sustainable brands, products and services
- Sustainable living
- Sustainable Events
Testimonials for Sally Williams
Dear Sally, We would like to thank you so much for speaking at the Life Instyle and Reed Gift Fair’s Retail Therapy and for sharing your expertise and experiences in the sustainable sector with our delegates and visitors to help them upskill and get up to date. Your keynote and time helped make the event a spectacular success and is greatly appreciated. We have already had wonderful feedback and it was a pleasure to have you involved. We would not be able to produce such a great Retail Therapy conference without you!
Life InStyle & Reed Gift Fairs Content Team
In 2020 we engaged Sustainable Sally as our Martogg Life Cycle Management Sustainability Ambassador to engage with Brand Owners and End Users of plastics packaging and presenter of our Closing the Loop trilogy. Her trusted voice is raising awareness around the importance of embracing the circular economy and closing the loop on plastic waste in Australia. Sally’s passion for sustainability is evident in her commitment to work with brands who are making a difference and has been instrumental in helping Martogg & Co deliver an imperfect and often complicated message to a broader audience. Leading discussions both in a virtual form or in person on the topic of sustainable use of plastics within Australia, Sally’s knowledge of consumer behaviour and messaging has been key in Martogg's ability to communicate this message to a broad audience across multiple industries.
It has been such a pleasure to work with you! The care, passion and enthusiasm you gave to the Waste Expo Australia Conference were amazing and the genuine interest and curiosity you showed across all sessions made the 2-day event what it was. Feedback from our attendees has been overwhelmingly positive and their experience was a direct result of your hard work, professionalism and dedication.
Waste Expo Australia
Sally Williams is a national treasure! It has been my privilege to work with Sally for almost 25 years. Sally is directing her considerable energy toward helping protect our future. First tier Fast Moving Consumer Goods Manufacturers genuinely care about our environment but very often, struggle to find a credible, earth aware voice. Sally will be that voice. Consumers believe Sally because she believes.
Former Director and Co-Founder
Buchanan Group/Brand Power
Sally Williams has established herself as one of the most credible and recognisable personalities in consumer connections over the two decades. It was that reputation and gravitas which led me to attract Sally’s talents to the Seven Network from 2009 through 2014 to successfully launch The Focus Series as well as regularly appear on The Morning Show and Sunrise as well as hosting New Idea TV. Being a leader, it comes as no surprise that Sally has now made the bold decision to support brands and services that make a serious commitment to improved sustainability. I highly recommend Sally to clients who will be impressed with her professionalism and passion to showcase their brands to consumers with true effectiveness.
Chief Executive Officer
Sally Williams’s – Sustainable Sally – passion for eliminating plastic waste and supporting planet friendly products is contagious. As the MC for the Keep Australia Beautiful NSW 2021 and 2022 Litter Congress, Sally made sure she was well prepared and informed about the Congress topics. With her warm and approachable style of delivery, Sally engaged with our attendees in a positive manner, with several noting her “energy”, professionalism, and deep knowledge of the subject matter.
Sally Williams is the host of the QFF Farm Business Hour webinar series. Each online episode includes 3 to 4 guest panellists presenting on a specific topic about farm risk, resilience and business planning. Sally facilitates the sessions with great aptitude, guiding the conversation and intelligently picking up on comments that flow into the next discussion. Sally’s facilitation technique is excellent. Along with superb presentation and interview skills, Sally is highly recommended as a professional host and facilitator.
Project Manager, Risk, Recovery and Resilience
Queensland Farmers’ Federation
Thanks again for all your work Sally. I could not be happier with the way The Good energy Switch series of videos have turned out and you are absolutely the perfect host. Origin is absolutely thrilled and looking forward to doing a lot more work together. Thanks again for being so great to work with!