- Sally Cockburn is a leading health communicator, ranked in the top ten corporate speakers in Australia.
- Known as "Dr Feelgood', she is a high profile media presenter who champions sensitive issues and demystifies medicine.
- Nearly twenty years clinical experience as a medical practitioner and more than ten years as a media presenter on TV, radio and in print.
- Her book Dr Feelgood’s Thoughts on Sex and Relationships reached the bestseller list.
- Aim is to debunk jargon, demystify medical matters and help people understand their body.
- Bullying in the workplace
- Interpersonal relationships
- Taking responsibility
- Dealing with change
- Mental health
Always such a professional and always so adaptable.
Sally was fabulous the Ladies loved her, she was just what we all needed.
WestVic Dairy Inc.
Highly engaging and responsive to audience.
Genazzano FCJ College
Sally really hit the mark with our audience. She was candid, informative, funny, and knowledgeable and captured everyone in the room. Made us really challenge our thinking!
She was very funny, witty and read the audience, would highly recommend Sally for any corporate function.
Fuji Xerox Australia