Ryk Goddard Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ryk Goddard
- Ryk Goddard is one of Tasmania’s most influential presenters across events, theatre, radio and online.
- As the ABC Hobart Radio Breakfast host for over ten years Ryk is one of the most experienced and skilled people in Tasmania at live interviewing in any format.
- He is an award winning presentation skills coach working in the areas of powerful presentation, imagination mapping and workplace consent issues.
- As an MC he has presented everything from the Tasmanian Australian of the year awards to appearing as a dominatrix for Rotary Tasmania’s birthday bash.
- He’s covered elections for ABC and run fake weddings for a Las Vegas party. From huge outdoor events and festivals, Christmas parties, Symphony Orchestras and intimate dinners Ryk’s skill is intelligent warmth that supports the celebration of your people and their connection.
- His online and radio comedy shows have been featured in Radio National where he is a regular agony uncle on the popular Life Matters program . His band Gnarlhund supported Hoodoo Gurus in Hobart and he was a hip hop stand up comedian for ten years.
Topics for Ryk Goddard
- Master of Ceremonies
- Contemporary performance and success
Testimonials for Ryk Goddard
Ryk Goddard was outstanding, he did his research on our company and set a great tone for the evening. Last minute changes were no issue and the night went smoothly. Thanks again Ryk!
Ryk Goddard is by far the best MC I have ever worked with! He is hilarious, insightful, flexible. He has the unique ability to make even the most mundane elements of a conference schedule both memorable and enjoyable.
The New Rules of Engagement
You were wonderful! Everyone is raving about the ball! I have only had positive feedback. You really played such a big part in the making a great night. Your ‘we’re here to party!!’ character really got the audience pumped. Thank you also for the extra energy you put in to working the room, selling the auction items and setting the mood.
Cancer Council Gala Fundraiser
I really enjoyed the night and received great feedback from my team. Thanks again for making the event a success.
Young professionals Network Tasmania
Your MCing for the APACA Drover Awards last night was perfect. You filled your brief to the letter – you were amusing, charming, succinct and very well paced. The feedback from the guests has been fantastic.
Christine Dunstan Productions Pty Ltd
Ryk Goddard is disarming, charming and great fun. He had us cheering and hooting. I would recommend him as an MC to anyone.