- Rowdy McLean was awarded 2019 Keynote Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia.
- He has built a successful entrepreneurial start up. He created his own Communications Company at 24 and retired at 34.
- As a CEO, he turned around Australia’s largest hospitality company saving it from bankruptcy.
- He mentors and works with leaders of companies such as Macquarie, Tabcorp, LJ Hooker, Hoyts, Suncorp, Churchill, Volvo, Gloria Jeans, IGT.
- He has written two international best-selling books, Play a Bigger Game, a personal/self leadership book and Leadability, - how great leaders are made.
- Rowdy is recognised as an outstanding speaker on the global stage. He has delivered over 1000 presentations to more than 400,000 people across the globe, in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Rowdy has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is a fellow of the Australian institute of Management, graduate of the Disney Institute and is the recipient of the Certified Speaking Professional designation (the highest honour awarded to speakers across the globe.
- He has been a regular contributor to business and leadership magazines (dynamic business, proteus leadership and mybusiness) and newspapers (Sydney Morning Herald, NZ Herald and news.com.au), had a regular spot on radio (4BC and 2SM) and appeared on sky business news, the today show and channel ten morning news.
- He has climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, Kayaked in Antartica, tracked gorillas in Rwanda and hiked the famous Kokoda track.
- Fair dinkum leadership
Real and authentic leadership, how to create trust and respect that engages teams and drives remarkable results.
- Top of game
How great leaders are made and how anyone can climb the leadership mountain, build trust, respect and confidence that creates a positive lasting leadership legacy.
- Future leadership
What are the current and future leadership trends in the modern business world and how can leaders take advantage of them, to engage, inspire and drive extraordinary results.
- Pineapple leadership
How to have the tough prickly conversations, provide real, useful feedback, while gaining trust and respect and driving results.
- Tribal leadership
Transformational leadership, the power of resilient, successful and sustainable cultural leadership where everyone leads and drives success from the top down and the bottom up.
- Play a bigger game
Personal leadership. Finding the motivation, attitude, execution, and accountability to achieve more, be more, do more and have more than you ever thought possible.
- Change the game
Embracing, adapting and driving change to achieve extraordinary results.
- Multidimensional leadership
How to lead on all levels, individual, team, and organisational and across all generations to create cohesion and drive excellence.
I have heard, booked and worked with Rowdy and found him to be the most relatable and down to earth speaker we have ever dealt with, our audiences love him!
Rowdys presentations are an engaging and stimulating journey with real-life examples straight forward advice and simple actions that create powerful impacts and straightforward advice on how to be better.
We have had Rowdy do 3 national road shows (3 x 5 cities) with us over the last 10 years. We get him back because our audience wants him back, they feel they can relate to him and that his presentations always relate to them. He is simply outstanding.
Executive Assistant Network
Rowdy set the scene for our most successful conference ever! He had the audience enthralled, engaged and on the edge of their seat for the entire 2 hours! Our participants constantly referred to Rowdy's key messages throughout the 4 days.
Director Learning Development
It was like Rowdy had been working with out team for years, yet he had only been in the room a few minutes. I have never seen someone connect with and understand an audience so quickly.
Highly engaging, interactive, fun and informative…for anyone owning a business, working as a Leader or managing a team this session is essential.
Rowdy is engaging, true to life and relevant for all businesses today. If you want to be relevant in the future, you need Rowdy on your team.
Learning & Development Manager
Playing a bigger game with Rowdy was amazing. The program was interactive, professional and inspirational. Our sales team is refocused and ready to be awesome. We will definitely do it again.
Head of Sales Australasia
I have worked with Rowdy on leadership programs for my team and a cultural program across the business. His down to earth style, practical strategies and ability to see what is really happening with the teams has made a massive difference in our team and business results. If you want to get real with your team and drive performance to a higher level I’d highly recommend Rowdy!