- Rosie Batty AO is the recipient of the Pride of Australia’s National Courage Medal.
- She is also an ambassador for Lort Smith Animal Hospital and patron of Doncare Community Services.
- Her public speaking appearances are a remarkable story of resilience, courage, inspiration and making a difference.
- Rosie’s incredible strength and selfless efforts are an inspiration to many people.
- She was appointed as an officer of the Order of Australia in 2019.
Rosie was amazing, the feedback from guests cemented this opinion. She was engaging, personable, and so wonderful to share her story.
Geelong Football Club
It was such a pleasure to have Rosie speak to our Senior Leaders and employees. She is extremely engaging and motivational and gave some great insights into how we can make a difference.