Rosie Batty AO Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Rosie Batty AO
- Rosie Batty AO is the recipient of the Pride of Australia’s National Courage Medal.
- She is also an ambassador for Lort Smith Animal Hospital and patron of Doncare Community Services.
- Her public speaking appearances are a remarkable story of resilience, courage, inspiration and making a difference.
- Rosie Batty’s incredible strength and selfless efforts are an inspiration to many people.
- Rosie Batty was appointed as an officer of the Order of Australia in 2019.
Topics for Rosie Batty AO
Testimonials for Rosie Batty AO
Communication during the preparation stage, ahead of the event, with Rosie was excellent. She had a good understanding of our context, she was engaging and the content of her presentation was highly relevant.
Balwyn High School
Rosie Batty was amazing, the feedback from guests cemented this opinion. She was engaging, personable, and so wonderful to share her story.
Geelong Football Club
It was such a pleasure to have Rosie Batty speak to our Senior Leaders and employees. She is extremely engaging and motivational and gave some great insights into how we can make a difference.