- Roger Rasheed is most well known as the tennis coach of Lleyton Hewitt from 2003 until 2007.
- Rasheed has also coached french ace Gael Monfils and is the current coach of fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- As a tennis player, Rasheed reached number 192 in the ATP rankings.
- After retirement from tennis, Rasheed entered the business world and established a fitness operation as part of a franchise throughout South Australia.
- Rasheed is a much respected tennis commentator for Channel 7's coverage of the Australian Open.
- Personal and Team Performance
- Connectivity and performance
- World of sport
- AFL and tennis
Roger was fantastic to deal with, come and met with us twice (possibly because he only lived 20 minutes away, made it easier). He was very committed to making sure his keynote address met our brief and did a great job.