- Rod Patterson AFSM designed, developed and implemented a School Fire Education Program.
- He was awarded the Australian Fire Service Medal for the program.
- He was Autobarn Franchisee of the Year 2000.
- He was Franchise Council of Australia Franchise of the Year 2001.
- He was an Autobarn Inaugral Hall of Fame recipient.
- He was the first person stabbed in the Burke Street Terror Attack.
- From Firey to Franchisee
The story from Rod joining the Fire Service through to the Burke Street incident.
- From Mayfield to Melbourne
The full life story of Rod’s journey
Hi Rod, Obviously a note of thanks but in actual fact its a lot more than that. Your presentation at our Strategy Day last week was exactly what our team needed. We had a great line up of speakers on the day, but for many in the room, the cut through moment undoubtedly was in your presentation. Your story is truly remarkable Rod. Having said that, many people with remarkable stories fail to articulate their journey in a way that is engaging, informative & beneficial for others to listen to and learn from. Your story was a big winner for us on all of those fronts and for that I will be forever grateful. Thanks once again mate.
Chief Executive Office
Ray White, Robina