- Rod Oram is an expert journalist writing on corporate, economic and political issues
- Rod is a columnist for the Sunday Star-Times
- He is an adjunct professor in the business school at Unitec in Auckland
- Rod was a tripe award-winner at the 2004 Qantas Media Awards; as business columnist of the year, business feature writer of the year and winner of the NZTE travel scholarship for his writing on innovation in New Zealand
- In 2006, Rod won the Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability or Community Engagement Award at he Westpac Business & Financial Journalism Awards
- In 2007 Penguin published his book about the New Zealand economy Reinventing Paradise
- Selective, tailored strategy sessions with senior management and board teams
Very polished. Rod had prepared well. Kept audience very involved – amusing yet got serious points across well.
Had so much information to share we should have given him more time, a quality presentation.