Rod Oram Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Rod Oram
- Rod Oram is an expert journalist writing on corporate, economic and political issues.
- Is a columnist for the Sunday Star-Times.
- Is an adjunct professor in the business school at Unitec in Auckland.
- Was a tripe award-winner at the 2004 Qantas Media Awards; as business columnist of the year, business feature writer of the year and winner of the NZTE travel scholarship for his writing on innovation in New Zealand.
- In 2006, won the Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability or Community Engagement Award at he Westpac Business & Financial Journalism Awards.
- In 2007 Penguin published his book about the New Zealand economy Reinventing Paradise.
Topics for Rod Oram
- Selective, tailored strategy sessions with senior management and board teams
Testimonials for Rod Oram
Very polished. Rod had prepared well. Kept audience very involved – amusing yet got serious points across well.
Had so much information to share we should have given him more time, a quality presentation.