Robert Herjavec Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Robert Herjavec
- Robert Herjavec is one of North America's most recognisable business leaders.
- Has built and sold several IT companies to major players such as AT&T.
- Founded Herjavec Group, and it quickly became one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies, scaling from $400K in sales to a run rate of $140 million.
- Shares his expertise with other entrepreneurs each week as a leading Shark on ABC’s Emmy Award-winning hit Shark Tank.
Topics for Robert Herjavec
Robert is a skilled and insightful public speaker. He typically speaks to enterprise level businesses but has also presented to schools, not for profits, entrepreneurs etc. He tailors each speech to meet the needs of the organisation but has 3 standard formats that are individually customised:
- Interview with the Shark
- A Q/A with an executive leader from the organisation and Robert.
- Will to win
- A motivational presentation about overcoming adversity, continuing to drive your business forward, and keeping the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fast, forward and focused
- Robert discusses pace of change and technology, geared to a more technical cyber-security focused audience.