Robert de Castella MBE OA Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Robert de Castella MBE OA
- Robert de Castella was Australia’s number one marathon runner in the world in the 1980’s.
- Robert de Castella is the winner of two Commonwealth Games gold medals.
- Robert de Castella was the Director of the AIS from 1990 to 1995.
- Robert de Castella was Australian of the Year and awarded an MBE in 1983, inducted into the Australian Sporting Hall of Fame in 1986 and awarded the Australian Sports Medal in 2000.
Topics for Robert de Castella MBE OA
- Marathon running
- Sports administration
- Sports in Australia
- Healthy, balanced lifestyles
Testimonials for Robert de Castella MBE OA
Excellent. A consummate professional and a tireless worker. Robert de Castella is a model example to us all. Rob was not only an inspiring and interesting speaker, he made it relevant to our conference/business and to the theme of the conference. We couldn't have had a better speaker for this event!
Robert de Castella spoke really well about his success and his key drivers. He gave it a context that fitted the business environment as well as the sporting environment.
Robert de Castella was a very good speaker and tied in our performance management theme beautifully.