- Although still relatively young in his early 30’s, Robbie Figg has MC’d, hosted, facilitated & engaged with over 600 eclectic audiences in his 11 year career.
- From awards nights to formal openings with politicians to Australia’s largest festivals – there is no crowd Robbie hasn’t presented in front of and kept entertained.
- His work has been linked with 9 national awards attributed to him individually or the companies he has directly represented as a facilitator & event host.
- Amongst his achievements, he is an honorary fellow of the Institute of Management, has won Facilitator or the Year awards in both 2012/2014 and was named a finalist in the 2019 Telstra Business Awards for his work as GM of Happiness Co.
- Robbie has worked as a commentator for ABC’s A-League coverage over the last 4 seasons. He has appeared on platforms such as Sunrise, Foxtel and Fairfax radio.
- His event client organisations have included Google, Bunnings, PwC, Rio Tinto, Woodside, Optus Stadium, the A-League, Oktoberfest Au, BHP & Cancer Council.
- Corporate Event Host and Master of Ceremonies
With experience conferences, corporate events, expos, brand launches & a range of other event types - Robbie is one of Australia’s highly regarded event hosts.
- Interview Host
In his time as a radio commentator, event host & MC, Robbie has interviewed a range of guests including sports legends, CEO’s, dignitaries and politicians.
- Event Host
A creative, unique a well experienced host for fundraisers, teambuilding events, family events and even large festivals, Robbie can work with your organisation to engage your crowd as well as form ideas on ways to keep them coming back year after year.
- Facilitator Trainer
With over 600 unique events on his CV, Robbie is passionate about people helping people grow. He has tailored a 2-hour workshop that allows anyone to be comfortable leading an audience and develop their presentation skills, so they can be authentic & engaging for any occasion.
- Workplace Happiness Expert/Speaker
Combining his skills of creating positive team cultures and presenting, Robbie has travelled the world presenting on how your organisation can create a culture that leads to employee happiness.
Robbie the cheek and spark in which you welcomed everyone broke the ice. Throughout the day had not only our attention but also the perfect balance between humour and respecting the nature of the workshop.
St John WA has been privileged to work with Robbie on a number of occasions on various events and more recently as a secondary master of ceremonies at our annual St John Experience - State Conference; with an audience of over 1200 staff and volunteers. We were very impressed with Robbie’s professionalism and ability to adjust to last minutes changes and additions that is the nature of events. Robbie bought a warm yet light hearted feel to our corporate event and I would certainly recommend Robbie for an MC role for future events.
St John Ambulance
Thanks for all your support and assistance over the weekend. Your professionalism and expertise were greatly appreciated.
St John Ambulance
I am probably repeating myself, however I just wanted to formally say a massive thank you for your presentation yesterday. Prison staff can be an extremely tough audience who don’t normally choose to express their emotions. However, I have had numerous staff approach me to articulate their appreciation.
Casuarina Prison & Department of Justice
You run a very slick operation which we are so grateful to be a part of and witness today. We have had a tremendous response from our staff and clients both verbally and via emails since your departure.
Robbie is a witty, charming and funny Master of Ceremonies. He engages with an audience on a personal level and uses humour to entertain an audience whilst remaining professional. I love working with him due to his easy-going nature. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Robbie to anyone needing a reliable, professional MC with a cheeky sense of humour.
Perth Glory Football Club
Fantastic to have you there as part of our People & Culture event as part of the LG Professionals WA program. Everyone was thoroughly inspired and energised. Thank you so much!