Richard Crawford Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Richard Crawford
- Richard Crawford is a passionate business identity who has achieved much at an early age.
- Amongst his successful enterprises, Richard was co-founder of Hobart's internationally acclaimed Henry Jones Art Hotel, which from 2004 to 2007 was Australia's most awarded hotel.
- Richard is an accomplished and charismatic keynote speaker, MC, and facilitator, drawing on his diverse personal business experiences and his mantra "black tie service with a blue jeans attitude".
- Richard delivers an intelligent mix of warmth, humour, business acumen, and dynamism in every presentation. He has won numerous awards, holds high level Directorships and undertakes deep research to tailor content for each occasion.
Topics for Richard Crawford
- Punching above your weight - The Henry Jones story
- The joys of family business
- Black tie service with a blue jeans attitude
Testimonials for Richard Crawford
Richard is an entertaining, engaging presenter who is highly organised and a joy to work with.
Australian Marketing Institute (Tas)
Richard was the MC of a seminar at which I was a speaker and I was very impressed by his natural ability to engage and entertain the audience. His authoritative style added a high degree of credibility to the overall event.
Head of Digital Marketing
Richard Crawford is a dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced MC who is well able to gain the attention of his audience and maintain their interest.
The story was excellent, the delivery perfect and the audience engaged. There was a nice tie in with our network and the finance industry which was well received. I will be looking at using Richard for future events – what a story teller!