Sir Ray Avery Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sir Ray Avery
- Sir Ray Avery GNZM was a founding member of the Auckland University School of Medicine, Department of Clinical Pharmacology.
- He was a former Technical Director at Douglas Pharmaceuticals.
- He was the Technical Advisor for the Fred Hollows Foundation and designed two Intraocular Lens Laboratories in Nepal and Eritrea.
- Sir Ray Avery was the founder of Medical Mondiale, enlisting the help of scientists and social entrepreneurs from around the world to make healthcare more affordable in developing countries.
- Sir Ray Avery was raised in orphanages and foster homes before living on the streets of London. In the public libraries, he found both warmth and inspiration.
Topics for Sir Ray Avery
- Philanthopy in Healthcare