- Rabia Siddique is an Australian criminal and human rights lawyer, retired British Army officer, former terrorism and war crimes prosecutor, international humanitarian, hostage survivor, professional speaker, advocate and published author.
- She is the best-selling author of Equal Justice, now in its 10 reprint.
- Received Queen's commendation for human rights work in the Middle East.
- Runner up Australian Woman of the Year, UK.
- 2014 and 2015 Telstra Business Woman of the Year finalist.
- Named as Westpac/AFR Top 100 Women of Influence.
- Western Australian Woman Lawyer of the Year runner up.
- Nominated as National Speakers Association of Australia Keynote Speaker of the Year and has received a standing ovation from 1,700 people for her TEDx talk.
- Was named Breakthrough Keynote Speaker of the Year 2017 and nominated for the Keynote Speaker of the Year Award 2018.
- Equal Justice
- Authentic, ethical leadership, leading by example
- Courage Under Fire
- Practising resilience and performing under pressure
- What's Holding You Hostage
- Identifying, confronting and overcoming that which is holding you prisoner
- Finding Your Voice
- Learning and knowing when to speak up, step up and lean in
- The 4 Things You Need to do to Change the World
- What you need to practice in order to change your life, other lives and the world around you
Rabia absolutely nailed it yesterday!. She blew everyone away!!! Everyone now wants a copy of ‘equal justice’. The delegates cannot stop talking about Rabia and what an incredible person and speaker she is. Feedback from the delegates attending the conference was that “Rabia has been the best presenter they have ever had the pleasure of seeing.”
Thank you for sharing your story with us, it was a great way to end our day. We had so many comments about how powerful and inspiring you were and you were called out by many as being the highlight of the conference.
BT Financial Group
Rabia’s story was inspirational. In the business context we often talk about the importance of composure, keeping the goal in mind and making a difference. To see this brought to life in a real world context where lives are at stake is both humbling and inspirational. It helps put things back into context. But the most inspiring part of her story for me was the way that she demonstrated the importance of personal integrity, of standing up for what you believe is right even if that seems really hard. Rabia’s example of staying true to what she believed in, not compromising her own values, and using that core strength to face whatever the world throws at her has inspired me to try and be a better person.
General Manager Oceania
Coca-Cola South Pacific
In my role as Director of Women’s Markets at Westpac I get to meet the most amazing women both here in Australia and internationally. I have been doing this now for over 30 years and never have I had the opportunity to sit and listen to a woman tell her personal story of her amazing life in such a way that held the audience spellbound. Rabia is a true professional who understands the importance of getting her story across in a manner that connects to her audience and delivers a message throughout that women and girls can relate to. If you are looking for a speaker to deliver a message about resilience, passion and self belief and finding your voice then Rabia is one of the best. We need to promote more women like Rabia to speak at Women’s Conferences throughout Australia to show women in this country what can be achieved when you believe in yourself. We will certainly be engaging Rabia for further speaking engagements for Westpac both internally for our staff and externally for our Ruby events.
Director, Women’s Markets
Westpac Banking Corporation
I wanted to drop you a personal note to thank you for telling your mesmerising story to our clients. The response has been overwhelming, you certainly left an impression that will positively influence many of their lives. Someone once said to me that stars can’t shine without darkness and its our response to these moments that determines the legacy we leave. Yours is likely to be enduring and will proceed you.
Harrier Human Capital
Thank you so much for helping make last night the success it was. The positive feedback is already coming in and your name is always included in those comments. A very compelling heartfelt presentation of your amazing story that kept everyone captivated for the hour or so you spoke. You have raised the bar as far as the Guest Speaker role for next years Craig Mostyn Group Agribusiness Leaders Dinner I can assure you!
Craig Mostyn Group – Food and Agribusiness
A big thank you for your wonderful heart felt and thought provoking presentation at our ACSWA State Conference. Milling through the crowd on during the breakout sessions, there was much discussion on your presentation which was conspicuously and enormously well received. Some of the comments heard were that your talk was dynamic, engaging, beautifully presented, candid, moving and motivating, offering an inspirational message that our audience could clearly relate to, and take away with them.
At our annual business events industry presentation recently we had the pleasure of listening to Rabia Siddique. One of the themes of our event is to highlight the need for people to get together face to face and the benefits of personal connections and networking. Rabia demonstrated this perfectly as her presentation was raw with emotion and her connection through her messages were so impactful. Our guests were riveted to their seats. Thanks Rabia for helping our day to deliver exactly what we wanted.