- Professor Ian Goldin is a compelling keynote speaker at 22 successive Davos WEF Summits, Google Zeitgeist, TED, Microsoft CEO Forum.
- Advisor to over 20 Fortune 100 companies, Presidents and CEOs on strategic agenda.
- Leading professor at Oxford University and founding Director of Oxford Martin School which brings together over 500 leading thinkers from across the University to gain fresh insights into world’s biggest challenge and how to overcome them.
- Author and presenter of 3 BBC Series, author of 22 books, regularly contributes to all global media. Highly motivational speaker.
- Advisor to President Mandela, Vice President to President of World Bank, CEO of Bank, Independent Director on over 12 publicly listed private firms.
- From combination of experience in business, academia, government able to provide unique insights into what to do next.
- Future trends
Technological, demographic, political, economic, risk, people, business trends and what they mean.
- Disruption and what it means
Technological (AI, Genomics, Energy).
- Risks and opportunities
Global risks and how to create opportunities.
- Impact of megatrends for region/sector
Global trends and impact on Europe, US, Asia, Africa, Latin America and/or Hospitality, Tourism, Insurance, Banking, Medicine etc.
- Age of discovery
Why we are living in a New Renaissance and what it means for risk and opportunity.
- Rescue: The pandemic that changed the world. Why Covid 19 can lead to a better world
Fascinating, insightful, thought provoking, exactly what we needed to prime our thinking.
Your contribution was extremely well received… and received outstanding reviews.
Thank you for your outstanding contribution.
Chief Executive Organisation
Excellent presentation, very thought provoking and relevant to our future.
A terrific presentation...which already has stimulated significant internal discussion.
A big thank you to Dr. Goldin for a remarkable experience.
A riveting talk.