- Dr Phil Jauncey has been described as “one of Queensland’s most dynamic presenters.”
- He was voted the "Outstanding Lecturer of the Year of 1990" at QUT.
- He is a registered psychologist, and a member of the Australian Psychological Society and the APS College of Sports Psychologists.
- Phil is currently sports psychologist with the Australian Baseball team and the Queensland Bulls Cricket team.
- He was mental skills coach with the Brisbane Lions AFL team from 1994 until 2008 and sports psychologist with the Brisbane Broncos NRL team from 1993 for 15 years.
- Understanding Ourselves and Others
Helps people understand the differences between themselves and those around them.
- Management Education
Introduces effective ways of managing staff, ensuring they take responsibility for their role and their actions.
- The Power of Positive Doing
Gives participants an understanding of the difference between positive thinking and positive doing, and why action is so important.
- Six Steps for Success
Examines existing approaches with a view to developing more effective strategies (for business, parenting, coaching and personal. wellbeing)
- Changing Behaviour
Discusses what real behavioural change requires and whether the focus of that change should be directed at self or others.
- Excuses are for Losers
Explores why people make excuses and how that impacts on the individuals and those around them.
- Goal Setting
Helps clients gain focus and direction and ensure they understand the principle of goal setting and goal getting.
- Profiling – Mozzie, Enforcer, Thinker, Feeler
Personal differences and how they impact on our approaches to life and our interactions with others.
- Handbrakes to Success
Rather than examining what 'motivates' people for success, this looks at what stops them from gaining success.
“Phil was a great fit for the audience - his presentation really hit the mark and reinforced everything that we covered earlier that day in the conference”.