- Paul McDermott is one of the most successful and popular performing artists Australia has ever produced.
- He is an Australian comedian, actor, writer, director, singer, artist and television personality.
- Hosted Good News Week from 1996 to 2000, as well as its two spinoffs, Good News Weekend (1998) and GNW Night Lite (1999), and reprised this role when the series returned in 2008.
- Hosted major televised events such as the ARIA's and The Great Debates.
- Popular stand-up comedian.
- Laughs and entertainment
- Guest speaker
- Stand up comedian
Paul did a wonderful job hosting our Gala Dinner and we have received many favourable comments regarding his performance. He was very punctual, friendly and performed brilliantly to our audience. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Paul for future MC work.
Urban Development Institute of Australia
Paul McDermott was invited to host a gala dinner to celebrate GlaxoSmithKline's contribution to Comic Relief. Paul's performance on the night was exceptional, he was very well researched on GSK and our people, providing a truly unique and tailored performance that was greatly appreciated. We didn't just get Paul McDermott, we got Paul McDermott doing GSK - we were thrilled.
He really was a pleasure to work with…..having someone who was as organised as Paul there on the night was a godsend. His professionalism really shone through and he greatly contributed to the success of the evening.
Australia Society, Tokyo
I Just wanted to say how fabulous Paul was as Host of our awards function, tell him thanks from all of us!
New Woman Magazine
Your talk was so well orchestrated, it was pitched at just the right level and your timing was perfect….it was an outstanding success.
Art Gallery NSW
Paul was sensational, a professional and a genuinely talented man.
A fantastic show, kept the hard to please crowd entertained and laughing....a true showman!
Melbourne Advertising Club