Paul Gilding Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Paul Gilding
- Paul Gilding is one of the world’s most experienced and respected authorities on the implications of sustainability and climate change for business strategy and the economy.
- He has served in the Australian military, was global head of Greenpeace, taught at the University of Cambridge, was a top advisor to global corporations.
- Has worked with the Boards and Executives of many companies including Unilever, BHP Billiton, Royal DSM, DuPont, Ford Motor Company.
- Has written a range of seminal journal papers and articles, including The Mother of All Conflicts, The One Degree Plan War Plan and the highly acclaimed The Great Disruption.
- Co-founder of Disruptive Consulting and the Changing Markets Foundation.
Topics for Paul Gilding
- Business advisors and public speakers on sustainability and climate change
- Environment and business issues and challengers