Patria Jafferies Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Patria Jafferies
- Patria moved from her native San Francisco to help launch the Matilda Bay Brewing Company in Australia.
- With business partner Phil May she launched Dome Coffees and engineered its growth from a single operation to an international one.
- In 1995 Patria was awarded the ‘Excellence in Management Award for Women’ by the Australian Institute of Management
- In 1997 Patria won NAB’s ‘Ethnic Business Award’.
- Patria is an Associate Fellow for the Australian Institute of Management.
- Patria won the ‘WA Telstra Businesswoman of the Year’ in 2000.
- More recently, Patria has turned her attention to Philanthropic endeavours and completed an Executive Philanthropy & Social Innovation Program from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
- Patria is currently the CEO of Celebrate WA.
Topics for Patria Jafferies
- Life challenges
- People Management, development and guidance
- Strategic Leadership
- Board interaction
Testimonials for Patria Jafferies
Patria was fantastic. Love to work with her again.