- Pat Panetta will ensure every guest falls in love with you and your business.
- A friendly and warm presenting style.
- Hosting and/or featuring in almost every program in the 3AW line up during his 10+ years at 3AW, Pat is able to handle almost any topic from gardening to hard hitting political content.
- Spending lots of time on the road as a roving reporter for clients Pat is professional & unflappable having presented live radio in all situations from outside broadcasts to delivering Christmas ‘surprise’ hampers live on the air!
- Master of Ceremonies for all corporate events
- Host of Q&A sessions
- Skilled at informal gatherings that need a host to help provide correct atmosphere
- Product launches
- Family fun day
- Event announcer
- Promotions and sponsorship
- Game show host
- Corporate staff events
- Christmas parties
- Retail events
- Call to action, sales events
The team at Mercedes Benz Brighton were delighted with our recent promotion/sponsorship and the professionalism and poise of Pat Panetta at 3AW. We recognised the 3AW landscape is crowded with prestige automotive dealers all with a similar message. The Spring Carnival Sponsorship provided the perfect opportunity to gain cut through and credibility with the listeners prior to our Spring Sales Event and live broadcast at the dealership. From the live crosses at the spring carnival to the live broadcast at the dealership, Pat Panetta was instantly in tune with our business and helped deliver on our objectives throughout this promotion. It was a pleasure to deal with Pat and we will certainly include Pat and 3AW in our marketing activity again in 2016.
Tim Murphy, Marketing Director at Mercedes Benz Brighton.
What can I say Open Day was a huge success. I have never seen so many people here. We had around 110 parties through on tours and the barrista served over 450 coffees. The village had about 25 tours and considering we were not promoting them, how fantastic! Special mention must go to Pat who was an absolute delight to have here. His live addresses were fantastic and the enthusiasm he was able to portray I'm sure assisted in getting prospective clients to the open day and to top his day off he got a kiss from Mabel who turned 98yrs young today and is still an active lady. It made her day to be mentioned as well.
Jackie Paull, Facility Manager Cumberland View Aged Care Services
New Age Caravans has been proud to work with Pat Panetta for our live cross on 3AW and Magic. The character, charm and overall professionalism Pat brings to all his live cross has been a true asset, the entire team loves having him down and he has always been more than happy to join us for another event. With even more events coming up, we’re happy to have Pat on board.
Christopher Phillips Marketing & Communications New Age Caravans