Nornie Bero Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nornie Bero
- Nornie Bero is the owner and executive chef of Mabu Mabu and Big Esso by Mabu Mabu in Federation Square, and Tuckshop in Yarraville.
- She has recently written and released her book: Mabu Mabu; An Australian Kitchen Cookbook, published by Hardie Grant.
- Nornie has appeared in TV shows including as a masterclass instructor on Masterchef, the Cookup with Adam Liaw, Farm to Fork, Freshly Picked, and Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
- Nornie is a columnist with Delicious Mag, providing monthly recipes and articles.
- As a Coles ambassador, Nornie regularly contributes recipe ideas to Coles Mag.
- She is an ambassador for the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation, providing professional development and workshops for schools around healthy eating and native ingredients.
Topics for Nornie Bero
- First Nations food culture
- Australian Indigenous/native ingredients
- Entrepreneurship / First Nations business
- Australian food culture
- Sustainable farming / food producing