Nornie Bero Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nornie Bero
- Nornie Bero is the owner and executive chef of Mabu Mabu and Big Esso by Mabu Mabu in Federation Square, and Tuckshop in Yarraville.
- She has recently written and released her book: Mabu Mabu; An Australian Kitchen Cookbook, published by Hardie Grant.
- Nornie has appeared in TV shows including as a masterclass instructor on Masterchef, the Cookup with Adam Liaw, Farm to Fork, Freshly Picked, and Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
- Nornie is a columnist with Delicious Mag, providing monthly recipes and articles.
- As a Coles ambassador, Nornie regularly contributes recipe ideas to Coles Mag.
- She is an ambassador for the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation, providing professional development and workshops for schools around healthy eating and native ingredients.
Topics for Nornie Bero
- First Nations food culture
- Australian Indigenous/native ingredients
- Entrepreneurship / First Nations business
- Australian food culture
- Sustainable farming / food producing
Testimonials for Nornie Bero
I knew Nornie was an accomplished presenter but she blew me away with her story and the way it was delivered. Nornie was interesting, passionate, articulate and very funny when telling her story. Sensational!
Mornington Peninsula Shire
Nornie was an engaging, funny, warm and insightful talent.
Latrobe City Libraries