Natalie Cook OAM OLY Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Natalie Cook OAM OLY
- Natalie Cook OAM OLY is the first Australian woman to compete at five Olympic Games: from 1996 Atlanta, to 2012 London Games. Few athletes can boast of even coming close to this incredible achievement. Her proudest moment of course winning Gold on Bondi in 2000!
- Is an author, proud mum and wife.
- She was also part of the successful team who lobbied to get Beach Volleyball into the 2018 Commonwealth Games and most recently a part of team Brisbane 2032!
- Is currently the President of the Queensland Olympic Council and recently joined the Queensland Academy of Sport as Executive Director of Elite Success and Partnerships.
Topics for Natalie Cook OAM OLY
- Turning dreams into reality
- Hard work
- Pursuing goals
Testimonials for Natalie Cook OAM OLY
Excellent. Well presented, obliging and helpful all the way.
Excellent. Her content was excellent.
The Heat Group
Outstanding. Natalie worked the crowd like a professional - she incorporated some of our key messages from our stand at the conference and was quick, witty and a pleasure to listen to. The clients loved her and everyone went away VERY happy.