- Natalie Cook OAM OLY is the first Australian woman to compete at five Olympic Games: from 1996 Atlanta, to 2012 London Games. Few athletes can boast of even coming close to this incredible achievement. Her proudest moment of course winning Gold on Bondi in 2000!
- Is an author, proud mum and wife.
- She was also part of the successful team who lobbied to get Beach Volleyball into the 2018 Commonwealth Games and most recently a part of team Brisbane 2032!
- Is currently the President of the Queensland Olympic Council and recently joined the Queensland Academy of Sport as Executive Director of Elite Success and Partnerships.
- Turning dreams into reality
- Hard work
- Pursuing goals
Excellent. Well presented, obliging and helpful all the way.
Excellent. Her content was excellent.
The Heat Group
Outstanding. Natalie worked the crowd like a professional - she incorporated some of our key messages from our stand at the conference and was quick, witty and a pleasure to listen to. The clients loved her and everyone went away VERY happy.