- Bestselling Author of her memoir, Molly’s Game, adapted into an award-winning film of the same, which chronicles her journey from college student to LA waitress to building and operating the largest and most notorious private poker game in the world.
- Former world class skier
- Is currently building WeWork for female entrepreneurs. A community for women to nurture their ambitions by providing them with opportunities to collaborate and grow their businesses.
- Molly's Game
The True Story of the Woman Behind the Most Exclusive, High-Stakes Underground Poker Game in the World
- Bet on Yourself and You’ll Always Win
- Showing Your Hand: The Power of Authenticity and Storytelling
- Brand Building Through Storytelling
When Molly was helping run one of the most prestigious underground poker games in Hollywood, she was always thinking about how to turn the game into a business and a brand. When she finally got her chance to take over the game, she found the key to selling the brand was storytelling and creating an experience for players like none other. In this funny and enlightening talk, Molly shares the insider secrets that helped her create the most popular poker game in L.A. and New York.
I like to give the audience what Lily Tomlin calls the ‘goosebump experience,’ and that experience Molly is what I felt the first time I met you. I was so completely knocked out by your quiet sense of integrity, by your brilliance, by your sly sense of humor…and by the fact that I knew that you would be able to give the audience the ‘goosebump experience.’ There is no better delivery system ever invented for an idea than a story.
Director, upon receiving the Best Screenwriter Movies For Grownups Award for Molly’s Game
Molly is a natural. Her charisma and genuine self are an amazing combination. I have listened to a LOT of speakers and hands down, your talk, energy, enthusiasm and the message was the best I have ever seen.
In my 15 years here, she’s one of the best speakers we’ve ever had. Her authenticity and connection made all the difference.