Mindy Woods Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mindy Woods
- Mindy Woods is the former CEO of Lotus Dining Group overseeing seven modern Chinese restaurants within Sydney's CBD.
- She is an advocate for environmental sustainability and cultural revitalisation.
- Mindy is a proud Bundjalung Wijibul Wia Bul woman and LGBTQI supporter.
- She was a guest speaker at TAFE NSW Wollongbar and Kinsgcliff, Northern Rivers Food Group, and will be appearing as a guest speaker at Destination Food 2021.
- Mindy is a successful chef and restaurateur and owner of Karkalla Byron Bay.
- Mindy Woods was a Masterchef finalist in 2012.
Topics for Mindy Woods
- Aboriginal culture and Australian native foods
- Women in business
- Business start ups
Testimonials for Mindy Woods
Engaging, warm, personable and interesting.
Knight Frank Australia