- Mike Handcock is an entrepreneur, presenter and author.
- Was named as Asia's leading Edu-tainer.
- Coached entrepreneurs and millionaires around the world.
- Is an expert in sales, marketing and branding.
- His books include Can you Teach a Goat to Dance?, What if you were GOD?, Eyes Wide Open, Meet Joe Sample, Your Empire Strikes Back and Global Gypsy volumes 1, 2 and 3.
- Will make audiences laugh, sing, dance, ponder and learn in a way that they will never ever forget.
- Increase revenue
- Higher performance from sale staff
I suppose out of any one that I have met in the past five years you have broken through to my soul and made me ask questions of myself. I believe that it is the mark of a great speaker. As in the words of President Clinton: ‘The measure of the impact of your words is not the beauty or the emotion of the moment but in the way you change not only the way people think but the way they feel’. It is the way people feel after listening to what you have said. Not necessarily how you say it or the stories that go with it. It’s the nuts and bolts and washers of what is being said and how relevant it is to the person receiving the information. You have made it an art form with great skill. I guess the mark of ones success is the numbers of people that wish and want to emulate what and how you present. If I could have your skills and artistry and presenting then my journey will only be fortified.
Barley Insurances, New Zealand