- Mick Spencer founded a global sportswear firm at the age of 21.
- Is the Founder and Chief Move Officer of ONTHEGO® SPORTS
- Has been mentored by the Founder of The North Face and the CEO's of Billabong and David Jones
- Mick believes in turning dreams into reality
- Every product sold through his company, enables 1 child access to sport for 1 year from an under privileged part of Australia, through it’s one4one® initiative
With us onstage was Mick Spencer, who realized at 11 that he didn’t want to work for anyone else, started his own business washing windows and now has Australia’s fastest growing lifestyle brand – ONTHEGO®. Although he struggled in school because he was short-sighted, he’s proved to be far-sighted in business. One to look for in the future.
Sir Richard Branson
Founder and Chairman