- Michelle Lee is the first Australian female to row solo across any ocean.
- She completed the Talisker Whiskey Atlantic Challenge (5000km) from La Gomera to Antigua in 68 days, 12 hours and 49 minutes.
- She also holds the World Record for the fastest female one million metre row (5d21h34minutes).
- Two years before the Atlantic Challenge she’d not picked up an oar.
- Australian and international media coverage including interviews with Alan Jones, ABC Radio National Fran Kelly, Sunrise, Today Show, The Australian.
- Goal setting / planning “start thinking you can and you will”
Here Michelle will cover how the idea of rowing the Atlantic was first planted, when she read “Rowing the Atlantic by Roz Savage”.
- The Hero’s journey
How the idea to row the Atlantic was put into action.
The race and what it entailed.
- The reality
The highs and lows of life at sea.
- Overcoming challenges
After day 46 and the battle for survival on the Atlantic.
- Finishing the race
How it changed her as a person.
- Life after the Atlantic Challenge
How it changed the way she looks at life & obstacles.