Michael Sherlock Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Michael Sherlock
- Former Managing Director of Brumby Bakeries.
- Transformed Brumby’s as the 2nd largest bakery franchise system in Australasia with over 320 bakeries by 2007 and later purchased for $46m by ASX listed company RFG.
- Has worked as advisor / Director of many brands such as Krispy Cream, Cold Rock Ice-cream, Begin Bright Early Childhood Tutoring, Shape Shopfitting, Grass Ads Robotics, De Rucci Bedding and numerous start up social media companies.
- Has appeared on current affairs, news and breakfast television programs as well as being featured in all leading newspapers and magazines in Australia and New Zealand.
- Was given the Honor of being appointed as an Adjunct Professor at Griffith University Business School for his services to Franchising.
- Co-writer of Jumpshift! – Shift your business into hyperdrive.
Topics for Michael Sherlock
- Building company culture to grow sales and profitability
- Using TEAMwork to make the Dreamwork
- Learning from retail mistakes – Krispy Kreme and Retail Food Group – inside stories
- Travelling the world – visiting over 125 countries – making money and having fun
- Digital marketing – it has never been easier making money
- Reverse Mentoring
Testimonials for Michael Sherlock
We had excellent feedback on your keynote address - the content, visuals, personal insights, honesty and hands on understanding earned great respect from our audience. Most importantly you garnered trust, spoke to, rather than at, the audience and with a sense of humour - a rare combination.
The feedback evaluation forms showed that your session was one of great value and inspiration…the session was one of the highlights of the event.
Your story was inspiring and helped us to draw synergies to our own business.
Carter Newell Lawyers