- Michael Rolls was the Australian representative at the 2014 WDGC in Tsukuba, Japan.
- Celebrity ambassador for The Eureka Climb Whitelion/Interplast event.
- Foundation member of Limbs 4 Life.
- Bi-lateral below knee amputee - gold handicap of 4.
- Qualified counsellor - Australian College of Applied Psychology.
- Author of Less is More.
- Increase your percentage
- Grow your potential
- Lifting the lid on simple, practical ideas and tips to increase your overall percentage
- Attitude adjustment
- Go home with a better outlook, a greater sense of perspective and tools you can use to empower yourself.
- Smashing toxic beliefs
- Shifting thinking using perspective, encouraging critical thought to break the shackles of irrational self talk.
- Resilience and sport
- Driving home the important roles sport and physical activity play in our lives!
- Enter a different zone
- Continued growth, both professional and personal is essential,
- Sometimes we are forced outside our comfort zones due to crisis, adversity or unforeseen circumstances.
- We must learn to think innovatively in order to propel ourselves forward.
Mike was a delight to have involved in our conference. He was engaging inspirational and hit the brief square on!
Australian and New Zealand Urological Nurses Society National Conference
Mike has an ability to captivate his audience with his story of guts, sheer determination and resilience. It’s a testament to his strength of character.
Limbs 4 Life Australia
Mike delivers a powerful message of resilience, positivity, goal setting and hope, that is relevant to all students. He is an engaging speaker who is able to capture the attention of the students from the moment he is introduced. I highly recommend Mike for any year 7 -12 program.
Middle School Coordinator
Thank you Mike for your willingness to support and participate in one of our major fundraising events The Eureka Climb for our non-for-profit organisation, Whitelion. You are a very inspirational person and to have you on board means a lot.
Partnerships and Events Leader
Mike has been instrumental in the delivery of the specialist Populations Program with the Professional Golfers Association of Victoria. This program gives professionals the tools they need to deliver specialist golf programs in their facilities.
Director of Golf
I heard Mike speak for the first time at a charity launch event recently: what an inspiring and engaging speaker.
Chief Executive Officer
Interplast Australia & New Zealand
On behalf of the members of Hampton Rotary who attended the meeting last night thank you for letting Mike speak to us. Mike presented an inspiring talk on his journey, it was moving, funny and poignant. Mike related to the audience extremely well and there were many questions at the conclusion of his presentation which he answered with enthusiasm and wit. A thoroughly enjoyable evening spent with Mike.
Rotary Club of Hampton
Mike articulated the message of resilience and the importance of self-belief very clearly. He was funny, serious, heart moving and engaging. Everybody in our audience identified with him and his presentation. We have had the feedback that this was the best presentation night in the last 9 years.
Phoenix P-12 Community College