- Michael McQueen is a best selling author of eight books including The ‘New’ Rules of Engagement, which focuses on strategies for leading and connecting with Generation Y, Winning the Battle for Relevance is a revealing look at why even the most successful organisations and brands become obsolete and how to avoid their fate. His most recent book The Case for Character, to be released late July 2019, looks at the importance of being and building a trusted brand.
- He is an award-winning speaker, social researcher and best-selling author.
- He has his finger on the pulse when it comes to emerging trends shaping business and culture.
- Michael has helped some of the world’s most successful brands navigate change and stay ahead of the curve.
- He is known for his compelling, humorous and practical presentations. Michael provides audiences with powerful insights into what the future holds and how businesses and leaders can ride the waves of change rather than being engulfed by them.
- The Post Crisis Kickstart
The secret to accelerated growth and sustained momentum
In the wake of any crisis, smart businesses and leaders recognise the importance of kickstarting their momentum - and fast. Having spent over 15 years studying the dynamics of dynamism in organizations, 8-time bestselling author Michael McQueen knows what it takes to create unstoppable momentum in a business or team.
In this research-rich and fast-faced presentation, Michael explores:
- The 3 common traps that derail success, and how to avoid them.
- How to achieve a rhythm of unforced productivity and flow state.
- The key momentum mindsets that can supercharge growth and create an unfair advantage over the competition.
- The daily habits that ensure good intentions translate into sustained results.
Audiences will leave this in-person or virtual presentation armed with a practical action plan for achieving a new level of momentum and maintaining it over the long haul. The Post-Crisis Kickstart is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
- Preparing now for what's next
How to bullet-proof your business model in turbulent times
Every business and industry today is facing a perfect storm of disruption and upheaval. In the face of the changes ahead, agility and adaptability will be more important than ever. The future success and survival of your organization will rest on the ability to anticipate, prepare for and pre-empt disruption.
In this fast paced and compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The 4 forms that disruption will take in the coming decade.
- The key technology trends that will shape the future including Artificial Intelligence, robotics and business automation.
- The common culture and mindset traps that will set any organization on a collision course with obsolescence – and how to avoid them.
- Proven and practical strategies for staying one step ahead of change and remaining relevant.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for navigating disruption and emerging stronger than ever. Preparing Now for What’s Next is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
- Mastering the art of momentum
The secret to achieving effortless and enduring growth
We all love being on a roll, in the zone and firing on all cylinders – that flow-state sensation where everything just seems to work. But what happens when the groove becomes a rut, inspiration evaporates or your mojo disappears? Enduring success and growth for any business today is dependent on building and maintaining unstoppable momentum.
In this practical and inspiring keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The art and science of momentum – where momentum comes from and why it makes all the difference when you’ve got it working for you.
- A practical and powerful formula for building momentum individually or in a team.
- How to get into a flow state of peak productivity on a daily basis.
- The role that focus and consistency play in ensuring a groove doesn’t become a rut over time.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for achieving effortless growth and maintaining it over the long haul. Mastering the art of momentum is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
- De-coding the millennial mindset
The essential guide to understanding and engaging the next generation
No organization or business can afford to ignore Millennials. In addition to being the largest generation in history, they possess over 30% of consumer spending power and make up half of the working population. Having conducted one the world’s most extensive studies into the defining attitudes and values of Millennials, Michael has a unique insight into the next generation.
In this high energy, humorous and compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The common myths and misconceptions many leaders and businesses believe about Millennials (even if they don’t know it).
- The core beliefs, mindsets and expectations of next-generation consumers and employees.
- The secret to engaging, persuading and motivating Millennials.
- A range of proven and practical strategies for being RELEVANT to a younger cohort.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for bridging the generation gap and powerfully engaging Millennials as either consumers and employees. De-coding the millennial mindset is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
- Teaching for tomorrow
How to equip today’s students for the future
Students in classrooms today will enter a world very different to the one their teachers and parents have known. In light of the uncertainty that lies ahead, it is more important than ever that educators keep their finger of the pulse of technological and societal trends in order to help students prepare for them.
In this research rich and compelling keynote presentation, audiences discover:
- The key social and technology trends that will shape the future including Artificial Intelligence, robotics and automation.
- The skills and competencies that young people will need in order to be future-fit.
- Why and how education practices and paradigms must evolve in the coming years.
- A range of proven and practical strategies for making classroom learning relevant to the next generation of learners.
Audience members will leave this presentation with a clear action plan for engaging today’s students while equipping them for tomorrow. Teaching for tomorrow is an ideal stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half or full day program.
Michael was engaging and interesting. His content was very relevant to our current situation and he showed that he understood what the brief was by incorporating information he had discussed with us in the pre-workshop meetings.
Department of Public Prosecutions
Extremely engaging, great content. The Audience loved him
Life Without Borders
Our favourite speaker for this year’s conference. All attendees mentioned how great this keynote was and how practical and engaging this keynote was for our teams. Highly recommend Michael!
National Veterinary Care Association
Wow. What a presenter. He was sooo good. The audience was blown away. Loved him.
Telstra Licensee Association
Hit the brief was insightful and exactly what we needed for the opening keynote. Challenged delegates into a new way of thinking.
Federal Treasury Association
Michael was a very engaging and entertainer speaker. Covered a lot in his 60mins with us. Everyone took something away from his session.
National Mortgage Brokers
A fascinating and entertaining speaker.
The best presentation I've seen! Michael's depth of knowledge and applicable stories were fantastic.
Marketing Manager, Pepsi
Michael was fantastic - so well researched and an incredibly engaging speaker
General Manager, Laing and Simmons Real Estate
Michael is an engaging speaker with a powerful message and practical advice. I would highly recommend him.
GM of Marketing, Canon
Michael’s presentation is both engaging and inspiring. With a predominantly Gen X leadership team, hearing Michael’s strategies for engaging our Gen Y people really hit the mark. His presentation received such rave reviews, we’ve asked him back for another 3 presentations.”
Vanessa Riley, Head of Career & Development - Vodafone Australia
Michael McQueen offers a fascinating and entertaining insight into the modern generation of young people. His fact-filled presentation would be of great benefit to parents, teachers, policy makers, marketers and business leaders.
Liam King, Deputy Principal - The Australian International School, Singapore
What a helpful and informative session! You re-enforced a lot of the behaviours we are already seeing in our Gen Y staff and have given us some excellent strategies for how to better manage them. Thanks Michael.
Annie Heetel, Operations Director – Lenovo Australia/New Zealand
Thanks Michael for your fantastic session at our recent conference. I have worked with a lot of speakers and you are definitely a stand out. Some speakers twice your age charge twice as much and deliver only half of the value you do. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you to anyone.
Sara Mitchell - Group Training Australia
Michael is a gifted speaker with an enthralling topic. Colleagues and clients alike found Michael captivating and took away many great strategies and ideas!