Michael Henderson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Michael Henderson
- Michael Henderson is an international anthropologist who has studied traditional tribes and organisational cultures in over 40 countries.
- Michael Henderson has a degree in Anthropology, providing him with a strong grounding in social science allowing his work to be practical, evidence based and always focused on peoples contribution to performance.
- Michael Henderson is an award winning author of five books on how to create and lead a high performance company culture.
- Michael Henderson won the prestigious International Thought Leaders Mentor of the Year award for his ability and services.
- Michael Henderson's clients include Canon, Lion Nathan, Kennards Hire, Coca Cola, Ogilvy and Lend Lease.
Topics for Michael Henderson
- Chiefing your tribe: How to effectively lead your workplace culture.
- Creating workplace cultures worth belonging to: How to create powerful workplace cultures.
- Creating work worth doing: How to make the work people do in your organisation meaningful and motivating.
- Delivering thought leadership development programs into organisations.
- Helping leaders become chiefs of their company culture.
- Culture planning: How to align your company culture to your business strategy.
- Culture transformation and change projects.
- Thought leadership curriculum for organisation's culture planning.
Testimonials for Michael Henderson
Michael was very interesting to listen to and very engaging with the workshops. The content was very well received by our network.
APCO Service Stations