- Michael Henderson is an international anthropologist who has studied traditional tribes and organisational cultures in over 40 countries.
- He has a degree in Anthropology, providing him with a strong grounding in social science allowing his work to be practical, evidence based and always focused on peoples contribution to performance.
- He is an award winning author of five books on how to create and lead a high performance company culture.
- Michael won the prestigious International Thought Leaders Mentor of the Year award for his ability and services.
- His clients include Canon, Lion Nathan, Kennards Hire, Coca Cola, Ogilvy and Lend Lease.
- Chiefing your tribe: How to effectively lead your workplace culture.
- Creating workplace cultures worth belonging to: How to create powerful workplace cultures.
- Creating work worth doing: How to make the work people do in your organisation meaningful and motivating.
- Delivering Thought Leadership Development programs into organisations.
- Helping Leaders become Chiefs of their company culture.
- Culture Planning: how to align your company culture to your business strategy.
- Culture transformation and change projects.
- Thought Leadership curriculum for organisations Culture planning.
Michael was very interesting to listen to and very engaging with the workshops. The content was very well received by our network.
APCO Service Stations