- Matina Jewell's story is one of inspiration, of authentic leadership lessons learnt over a trail-blazing military career, about seeing change as opportunity and motivating others.
- Deployed on five overseas operational missions.
- Commanded the Ship’s Army Department aboard HMAS Kanimbla at the age of just 24.
- Recipient of eight military service medals.
- Caught In The Crossfire is her best selling memoir.
- Matina's incredible life and extraordinary experiences are being turned into a feature film.
- Her portrait was submitted in the 2019 Archibald competition.
VIRTUAL AND LIVE
- A Peacekeeper's Perspective
- Showcase Keynote
Matina's Internationally acclaimed keynote address, packed into a short-format showcase.
- Leadership in Action Masterclass
- Sudden Leadership: Dinner with a Warlord
- Delegation: Off to War… with no Manual
- Communication: 1000 Troops, Pitch Black, No Radios
- Connection: 2 Years at Sea
- Decision Making: Fighter Jet Attack Inbound
- Dutiful® Leadership: The Honour and Privilege
- Resilience in Action Masterclass
- Resilience is a Muscle: Performing Under Pressure
- Flexibility: No Plan Survives Contact with the Enemy
- Facing Fear: Fast Rope from a Chopper
- Perspective: It’s not a war stopper
- Humour: Air Force Weenies
- Dutiful® Purpose: Combine and Unite
- Additional Q&A
- An additional 30-minute Q&A Session can also be added to any event.
Matina is a class act and a person I would recommend to your business. You never forget Matina Jewell’s presentation and the opportunity for my team to interact with questions virtually took it to a whole new level.
Toyota Finance Australia
The crowd lover your presentation and there were quite a few emotions flowing. Feedback on your section was superb, with participants rating it the most popular engaging presentation of the day.
Matina is hands down the best speaker l've experienced. Her inconceivable circumstances, raw courage, storytelling and rare ability to package her lessons in risk and leadership into a realm that we could digest and own was a pure gift to us all. The entire room was transfixed ....
Matina was a standout during our conference. Inspiring and provided an amazing insight into what demonstrates true leadership.
National Mortgage Brokers
Matina was an inspiring and engaging speaker. She understood our objectives and delivered a presentation that was fitting of the audience and topic. Matina was also a lovely guest to have at our small executive dinner
Matina's presentation style is impressive, but even more impressive are the core thoughts within her speech.
Bunnings & OfficeWorks
Matina is a speaker that will truly inspire any audience and take most on a journey of self-reflection as a result. I would recommend her to any organisation considering her for future events.
Performance & Rewards, Optus
Matina Jewell is a special breed of person – an Australian to be proud of. Her audience is taken to a world we know little of and astounds us with her courage and integrity.
Victorian Rural Woman of the Year
The crowd loved your presentation and there were quite a few emotions flowing. Feedback on your section was superb, with participants rating it the most engaging presentation of the day.
Matina is a powerful and engaging speaker with a story to match. Our audience was captivated ... (and) were able to take away some valuable business lessons on leadership and change management in particular.
Head of Aligned Investments
Matina’s address was most inspiring indeed... She is a very articulate and well presented speaker who gave us an amazing insight into the challenges of leadership.
Rotary District 9800 Conference
Matina was an excellent presenter and a great addition to our conference... Matina tailored her approach to our audience and objectives really well.
Head of Recoveries, Bankwest
Not only was Matina the ultimate professional in the sharing and presentation of her personal experiences in a critical incident to a team of emergency services personnel, but she also engaged with the diversity of the audience.
Manager, Critical Incident and Counselling Services
WOW!! What an amazing Australian we have in Matina Jewell. Matina’s moving, awe-inspiring presentation showed us how a remarkable team leader/member works under pressure.
Shoalhaven’s Women’s Conference
Matina is an inspiring and generous presenter who had our audience of over 600 enthralled from her first word... Not only is she an excellent presenter, Matina is one of the most courageous and empathetic people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Matina Jewell surprised the audience with the story of her operational service as a young Australian Army Officer... it is an emotional and inspiring story worth hearing. It will leave you with admiration for what these young Australians are doing on our behalf and the burdens we ask them to bare.
From a place of war and violence, injury and betrayal, Matina Jewell emerges with grace and wisdom and still retains her humour and youthful spirit. Matina takes her audience to a world we know little of and astounds us with her courage and integrity.
Australian Rural Women's Awards
It was clear to all that (Matina) is a highly skilled, honest, intelligent and well informed public speaker. As a measure of her skills, the audience response was to give her a standing ovation and many stayed back after the presentation to speak personally with her.”
Colonel Bill Lewis (Retired)
Canadian Peace Support Training Centre
Matina delivered a captivating presentation that was motivating and inspiring. Everyone in the room was silent, fascinated by her story... The standing ovation she received was thoroughly deserved.
Matina captured the audience right from the very opening of her presentation. The material used to support her presentation had delegates completely mesmerised.
Thank you for your fantastic contribution to our [8 event] national roadshow... You delivered the most amazing life and corporate lessons which everyone could take away.
Executive General Manager