- Leading first call drummer to world class rock, pop and jazz artists.
- Played for acts including P!NK, Cher, Sheryl Crow, Stevie Nicks, Billy Idol, Destiny's Child, Foreigner and many more.
- Appeared with Velvet Revolver at Ozzfest Simple Minds at Glastonbury Festival.
- Featured on Letterman, Conan O'Brien, American Idol, X-Factor (USA) and top rating European TV variety shows.
- Clasically trained cellist who played with New York Philharmonic and played cello on the 2009/2010 PiNK tour.
- A cancer survivor, he works with Ronald McDonald House and the UK Teenage Cancer Trust to support children and teens.
- Renowned writer/producer for commercials and shows including McDonalds, IBM, The Disney Channel, Comedy Central, The Sopranos .. the list just goes on.
- Constantly in high demand as an MC and keynote speaker; both live and for television.
- CSP Certification (Certified Speaking Professional™) by the National Speakers Association (NSA).
- Hacking the ROCKSTAR ATTITUDE: How to ignite rockstar performance during uncertain times
Mark’s high-energy, dynamic presentation, Hacking the Rockstar Attitude, can best be described as a Rock show disguised as a keynote. Mark uses three core principles during this kinetic and sensory-driven program – ABC: Attitude * Behavior * Consequences. You can’t always control what happens to you – as evidenced by the global pandemic – but you can control your attitude, which drives your behavior, and your behaviors determine your consequences. Your audience will walk away with a blueprint for how to incorporate Rock & Roll philosophy, techniques, and swagger in order to overcome obstacles, drive performance, and energize their work and personal lives. Are you ready to rock?
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
Through an invigorating, entertaining, and emotional experience, participants gain an understanding of how to immediately employ fundamental and powerful concepts that will elevate their professional and personal performance beyond what they thought possible.
- Manage Uncertainty like a Rockstar
Based on his interviews with world-class performers in all industries, Mark has synthesized the secrets to busting through fear, trepidation, and anxiety associated with any type of performance, presentation, pitch, or communication.
- Shift From “Have To” to “Get To”
Participants learn how a shift in attitude and perspective can have a tremendous impact on the outcomes for their work and personal lives.
- Increase Individual and Team Performance
- Boost your R.Q. - Rockstar Quotient!
The bedrock of the greatest performers
For organizations, leaders, and individuals, Mark will show you how you can boost your Rockstar Quotient for real gains in productivity, capacity, performance, innovation, morale… This is a rock show disguised as a keynote with measurable results!
- Innovation, Performance, Communication
- Sales, Leadership, Team Building
- Breaking Through Barriers to Success
- Conquering life’s stage fright
Three steps to top performance
Mark brings his popular book to life at your event through engaging stories, performance and interactive processes. Mark demonstrates how all individual and team performances are broken down into three simple yet powerful steps: Clarity, Capability and Confidence. You will use these three simple concepts to drive you and your team’s performance to a higher level by transforming fear and trepidation in Confidence!
- Individual and Team Top Performance
- Sales/Presenting, Communication, Innovation
Through experience, interviews, and anecdotes, Mark Schulman provides insight into the mindset and skill sets that can be used to break through the barriers to success and beyond. Conquering Life’s Stage Fright can help with expanding the human potential in the workplace as well as achieving greater purpose and happiness in life itself.
I also want to thank you for the spectacular presentation and kick-off for the Extra Space’s National Meeting! You were awesome and I enjoyed working with you greatly!!! Thank you for creating the best kick-off experience for our team and launching us into the Rockstar mindset. I waited to respond because I sent out the post-event survey and I’ve heard great comments. You were a highlight for our team!
Extra Space Storage
He was literally amazing. Hands down the best keynote we’ve ever had. On top of it all he’s just a great guy. Spoke to and took photos with every attendee that approached him. He even jumped in and performed at our attendee party with our corporate rock band. This is going to be hard to top next year!!!
NY Tech Summit
It’s not easy to get a standing ovation from a corporate audience; Mark got two! Mark Schulman’s keynote address was truly a great success and made me, the event planner look like a Rock Star!
Marketing Events Manager
Information Global Solutions
I’ve had the opportunity to see Mark Schulman’s keynote on two different occasions and each time came away inspired to think and act differently. By integrating music, visuals and a powerful speaking style, Mark is a unique performer in a world of talking heads. In one instance, I saw him convince a group of local government employees to form a drum line, leading to some real a-ha moments about teamwork and collaboration. I would heartily recommend him for any corporate or association event that wants to bring in someone that can “shake things up” and give solid take away value at the same time.
Chief Solutions Officer