- Mark Inglis is the first and only double amputee to summit Mount Everest
- Inglis won a Silver Medal at the 2000 Paralympics in Alpine Skiing
- Inglish is a published author and has released five books, two of which were finalists in the New Zealand Book of the Year Awards
- Inglis is an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit
- He also holds a Doctor of Natural Resources, honoris causa
- Mark describes how, with passion and attitude, the impossible becomes possible in both the tough world of the mountains and the boardrooms
- The Mountain Choice
- Mark’s team-building and decision-making program uses mountaineering and the role of critical decision-making as a core theme. It is an interactive simulation involving problem solving as individuals, as members of a group and even between groups. Suitable for any number of participants. Mark has delivered this effectively with a wide range of corporate groups
- Present with Confidence and Style
- The aim is to encourage a greater feel for not just who you are but how others see and hear you. It isn’t just how you speak or how you stand but also how you handle the difficult moments that is so important in making the right impression
- The Ultimate MC
Firstly I would like to thank you for your wonderful presentation at the Conference in Christchurch last Friday. It was a tremendous opening for our event and was very well received by our delegates, many of whom made a point of remarking upon what an inspiring and thought provoking presentation it was.
Personally, I enjoyed it enormously and was both educated and entertained by your exploits as well as being awed by the enormity of your undertaking. Your visual and verbal address was exceptionally good and I would imagine that you could not fail to motivate and inspire any audience.
Your participation on our awards evening was absolutely sensational. The hype and positive attitude you created was nothing short of brilliant. And, the guys just loved the interaction and the intimacy of the wine discussions, and also the honesty and drama of your exploits.
You really made the evening for our stores and I want to thank you very sincerely for the time you spent with us.
Our staff function yesterday was a fantastic.
Numerous comments have come in, many saying that it was “the best staff day ever”
Mark’s presentation was awesome. It has given our team great inspiration.
Just having Mark there proved to be a really good draw card, getting the biggest turnout I’ve seen here.
Thanks so much for your excellent presentation last week at conference. Everyone who went raved about how much they enjoyed listening to you speak. One of my friends who went said your story brought a tear to her eye and it was the highlight of the conference for her. I also overheard some guys who I didn't know say that they enjoyed (the other speakers) but in their words it was " the same old, same old". They then went on to say that Mark Inglis was the real deal with an amazing personal story to tell. I know you must hear this all the time but it is nice to know that what you do makes a difference and has a big impact on people.