Mark Cameron Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mark Cameron
- Mark Cameron is a strategic digital mastermind specialising in the digital business model revolution and technology-enabled change.
- The CEO of W3.Digital, a technology strategy consultancy specialising in technology-enabled business strategy, implementation and change.
- He has worked with a wide range of companies such as SAP North America, The Reserve Bank, The Body Shop, Telstra, Department of Health and Human Services, GlaxoSmithKline, Australia Catholic University, Queensland University, Chisholm Institute, Bendigo Kangan Institute, Ambulance Vic, Australia Post, Australian Stock Exchange and Pacific Brands.
- Mark also runs masterclasses in digital transformation for the executive MBA program at Deakin University, sits on a number of boards and is assisting the Australian Arts Council in the development of a sector-wide Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Accepted into the Forbes Technology Council.
Topics for Mark Cameron
- Digital Transformation
- Technology impact business models
- Future of technology – and it impact on global economy
- Leading digital transformation
- Identifying technology trends
- Building a case for change
Testimonials for Mark Cameron
Mark Cameron was easily one of the most popular speakers across the Chief Customer Officer event. Not only was he thoroughly engaging but his session was a totally different perspective to the other speakers, which really got the audience thinking. Mark’s concepts and approach on the future of customer experience and technologies was second to none and detailed yet clearly explained for all to understand. Feedback included comments such as ’25 minutes wasn’t nearly long enough!’, ‘Amazing presentation, can we reach out to him directly, and continue a deeper conversation? ” and more. I look forward to working with Mark again, as I think he has plenty more to share with all our members and would highly recommend Mark as a keynote speaker.
Senior Producer and Industry Analyst
Mark Cameron recently presented “Leading Digital Change” at The CEO Institute 2017 Summit to over 200 Victorian CEO’s and Business Owners. Stepping in at the last minute due to a speaker withdrawing Mark was engaging, informative and proved to be an accomplished presenter who rated very highly by our guests. Mark contributed significantly to the overall success of The Summit and I looking forward to working together again soon.
Marketing and Events Manager
The CEO Institute
I had the very good fortune of listening to Mark present to a group of marketing professionals. Mark Cameron addressed everything in the brief and brought additional information that expanded the thinking of the entire group. Mark was able to share his knowledge and expertise in marketing, He introduced new ideas involving digital marketing while offering his unique perspective on university marketing as a whole, in addition to a jaw-dropping presentation, Mark agreed to sit on a panel for further discussion. He fielded all questions presented to him with thoughtful responses. He challenged the thinking of attendees in a very positive way, forcing us all to think about new possibilities and ideas in marketing, particularly in the digital space. I highly recommend Mark for any session, conference or event where new, creative and innovative ideas are shared. He is also adept at evaluating existing marketing efforts and offering feedback, review and evaluation. It was a pleasure to listen to Mark and learn so much from him.
Student Recruitment Manager
Australian Catholic University Sydney
Over the past four years I've had the pleasure of working with Mark Cameron in his writing for Marketing magazine, Marketingmag.com.au and in speaking engagements. Mark is a rarity in the digital space: he values longevity in his solutions, ties online metrics to real business measures and possesses a keen mind able to understand the intricacies, issues and opportunities across a broad range of industries – to a depth usually seen only in those embedded for years in a single vertical.
Mark Cameron and his company have a unique and refreshing strategic insight in the social space. Not only do they deeply understand social media and social commerce but they know how to create a strategy that engages customers and creates a blueprint for customer advocacy.
SAP North America
Mark Cameron has built a business and team around his talent and passion for digital marketing and the promotion of the customer. 10 Years of hard grafting, vision and drive have placed Mark and W3 Digital at the forefront of an industry vertical about to explode - promising to deliver on the impossible, mass marketing individually tailored to a single customer.
Harmoney, FinTech Serial Entrepreneur
Mark Cameron recently presented “ Leading Digital Change” at The CEO Institute 2017 Summit to over 200 Victorian CEO’s and Business Owners. Stepping in at the last minute due to a key speaker withdrawing Mark was engaging, informative and proved to be an accomplished presenter who rated very highly by our guests. Mark contributed significantly to the overall success of The Summit and I looking forward to working together again soon.
Moores Legal Services