- Mark Aiston has been in the Australian TV and radio industry as a sports host, a radio commentator and radio show host since 1980.
- In 2016 Mark lost his high profile roles in TV and radio, his marriage, family and friends due to his addiction to marijuana, alcohol, cocaine and gambling.
- Since then, Mark shares his extremely powerful and raw journey of continued sobriety and mental health.
- Mark is also in demand as a host and facilitator for conventions and forums whose clients include Melbourne Cup, Sydney Olympics, Melbourne Commonwealth Games, Toyota AFL grand Final lunch, Australian Formula One GP, Bathurst, Gold Coast Indi, Australian MotoGP, Sydney to Hobart, and the World Netball Championships.
- He is highly professional, humorous, fast thinking and an entertaining asset for your corporate event.
- The perils of addiction
How addiction almost took Marks life, and how he dug himself out of the dark hole to the light.
- Mental health
Recognising your own mental health and how to ensure your wellness going forward.
- Media trainer
The art of the media interview and how to nail your TV appearance.
- Master of Ceremonies
Corporate, sport fundraiser.
Really got into the spirit of the event and took time to accommodate audience requests.
City of Playford - Community Inclusion
Mark was very easy to deal with and the feedback that we received regarding his content and the delivery was that it really resonated with people. The fact that he also mingled before and after his speech and took the time to take a lot of questions was very much appreciated.
City of Pollock
Thank you for your outstanding presentation on your personal journey and humorous media segments. To speak about such personal issues as your mental illness and to do so in such a humorous and open way was very courageous and struck accord with many members of our audience. Your professionalism, humour and openness made for an entertaining and information talk, I have received many positive comments, thank you for sharing. We all agreed your presentation was the best guest speaker presentation over recent years.
I have been advised that you attended the Elizabeth Local Service Area seminar and presented to members your personal story, including the impact a mental illness has had in your private and professional life. It is the candidness of presentations such as yours and the work by such organisation as Beyond Blue that open the dialogue about mental wellbeing and provides avenues for those seeking help to reach out.
Commissioner of Police
Mark was spontaneous, humorous, and totally professional. A pleasure to work with.
D Business Events
Mark connected really well with the audience and was a true professional. He has a great personality and was great to work with.
Department of Trade & Economic Devt
Mark was a complete professional! He was dedicated and committed. He delivered his script with energy and passion and helped make our Awards dinner a success!
Mark brought a really good energy to our event and gauged the tone just right. He put a lot of effort into the preparation and displayed a high degree of perfectionism. His interaction with our guests, use of humour and emotion and appearance all were a great fit.
Local Government Managers Assoc SA DIV
Excellent - Mark helped make the night light and entertaining but still remained professional. He made considerable effort to stay in touch with me prior to the event which ensured a great evening.
Statewide Financial Management Services