- While working on a drill rig, Marco Sanmartino was injured and almost killed. A story that talks about broken rules and what not caring about others can cost in a workplace.
- He has been battling for years with physical and psychological damage, and he will never give up. The incident left him with a permanent disability, shattered his private life and forever changing his future. He can help prevent something similar happening to you.
- His injury was totally preventable, as many others, they just happen due to poor attitude towards safety.
- Marco wants to make a difference and is involved with not-for-profit organisations as a passionate advocate for safety and good attitude in a workplace.
- Let’s stop dreaming of a better world, and start making one for future generations. Changing today’s attitude will make a difference tomorrow.
- Marco’s story
The story of a young man facing a life changing injury.
- Look after one another
Motivational presentation about safety and how small events can become catastrophic incidents.
- Mental health
Mental Health in the mining industry and after a injury.