Marc Randolph Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Marc Randolph
- Co-founder and former CEO of the online movie and television streaming giant, Netflix.
- Veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur.
- Founder of many tech startups.
- Angel Investor.
Topics for Marc Randolph
- Where do ideas come from - Learn how Silicon Valley's most exciting startups turn their ideas into reality
- Anyone who has taken a shower has had an idea. But how do you turn those ideas into reality? Netflix Founder and startup CEO Marc Randolph will share dozens of tips, tricks and stories drawn from his 4 decades as an entrepreneur that will help you more easily come up with innovative ideas, validate them, and get your new venture off the ground. Equal parts inspiration, start up stories, and practical tips, it’s a message that resonates equally well with students, early stage entrepreneurs, and any businessperson looking to bring innovation to their business. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll wonder who the hell comes up with this crap!
- How to get your company thinking like a start up - What Silicon Valley has to teach us about innovation
- The world is changing rapidly – and companies that can’t innovate effectively are going to be left behind. But while innovation is easy to aspire to, it’s hard to do. Netflix founder and startup CEO Marc Randolph will share dozens of effective tips, tricks and stories drawn from his 4 decades as an entrepreneur that will help you make your company more responsive to changing conditions = regardless of your company’s size or industry.
- Netflixed - how a scrappy Silicon Valley start up brought down Blockbuster and built one of the world's best known brands
- Netflix Founder and startup CEO Marc Randolph shares the unlikely story of how a handful of dreamers with no money and a bad idea, created the company that eventually brought down Blockbuster. Packed with dozens of stories that trace the dramatic ups and downs of those first exciting years, Marc weaves an inspiring story that shows the value of innovation, persistence and optimism. Along the way he shares some of the many values that he believe made Netflix successful, including a focus on analytics and testing, its novel corporate culture, and it’s almost fanatical obsession with focus. Equal parts inspiration, start up story, and practical tips, it’s a message that resonates well with anyone who appreciates a good “overcoming adversity” story.
Testimonials for Marc Randolph
There isn’t anyone Marc can’t inspire. Entrepreneurs or not, his inspirational story really humanizes taking risks and going after what you want, even if it isn’t easy. He’s funny, relatable, and leaves the audience with actionable steps to be successful.
Headbands of Hope
The CIO’s truly enjoyed your keynote and takeaways
Having Marc Randolph as a speaker at eMerge Americas 2016 elevated the overall level of our content and provided our thousands of attendees with a unique view into the mind of an entrepreneur that has changed the face of entertainment. As a successful and serial entrepreneur, Marc was able to shine a light on how innovation has the ability to completely change industries.