Madison de Rozario OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Madison de Rozario OAM
- Madison de Rozario OAM is currently completing a double major in Sustainable Enterprise and International Business at Griffith University.
- She is a representative on Athletics Australia, Athlete Advisory Board.
- Madi is a member of the Griffith Inclusive Engagement Council which is a Griffith University led, collaborative alliance aim to solve the most pressing real-world challenges in the areas of disability and rehabilitation.
- Strategic advisor to No 2nd Place.
- Madi's off-the-track awards include; 2018 – Cosmopolitan Sportswoman of the Year; 2020 - Paralympics Australia Female Athlete of the Year; 2020 - Paralympics Australia Athlete of the Year; 2020 - Mattel launches Madison’s Barbie’s “Shero” Doll; 2021 – NSW Institute of Sport Female Athlete of the Year with Jessica Fox; 2021 - Western Australia Sports Star of the Year; 2022 – Medal of the Order of Australia for service to sport as a gold medallist at the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games; 2022 Athletics Australia - Bruce McAvaney Award for Performance of the Year.
Topics for Madison de Rozario OAM
- Diversity and inclusion
- Disability and rehabilitation