- Liz Ellis AM is one of Australia's highest profile elite athletes. She is captain of the Australian Netball team and of the Sydney Swifts Netball team (2001 National Premiers).
- Career highlight include 3 World Championships, 2 Commonwealth Games Gold Medals and 4 National Premierships (Sydney Swifts).
- Sits on the board of Australian Sports Commission, Sydney Olympic Parks Authority, Australian Sports Drug Agency, Institute of Sport Management & NSW Major Events.
- Has appeared on Channel Seven's Sportsworld, Sunrise, 110% Tony Squires and coverage of The 2003 Rugby World Cup, as well as ABC TV's The Fat and The Glasshouse.
- Presented a weekly sports segment on Triple J with Adam Spencer and Wil Anderson.
- Building a great team
How to succeed as a group, even if you don’t love each other!
- Setting and achieving realistic goals – both as a team and as individuals
- Leading is a privilege not a right!
How to become a more effective leader and get the most out of your team.
- How do you stay motivated when all you see in front of you are obstacles!
- Planning for and expecting success – it doesn’t happen by accident
As always, Liz was professional, hilarious and hit the brief perfectly!
Liz was excellent... She has great presence, a really lovely natural style and her content is first class.
International HR Director Forum CEO Forum Group
[Liz was] able to engage everyone both from personal experiences and what they are trying to achieve in their business life in a very warm, honest and humorous manner.
Richard Shaw and Associates Pty Ltd.
Great sense of humour and very easy to relate to... very motivating and everyone could have taken away [something] to use in their day-today roles.
Bayer Management Development Day
Liz is very down to earth and natural. She had everyone captivated.
Domain Principal Group
Prior to event, Liz showed a genuine interest in the event and was thorough in working through the script and briefing document. On the night she engaged with the audience with a perfect balance of humour and formality of the event. Liz also connected with the audience through personal stories of her experience with Nurses (who were the focus of the event.) Liz took the time during the course of the night to talk to guests and have selfies (even giving the crowd tips on the perfect selfie.) Liz was outstanding and I would highly recommend.