- Lisa Curry AO is undoubtedly one of Australia's most popular personalities, with a unique and powerful message about discipline, determination and getting the best out of people.
- She is a triple Olympian, keynote motivational speaker, author of six health and fitness books, personal trainer, coach, board member, TV presenter, product spokesman, defibrillator recipient, uni student and mum.
- Drawing on a lifetime of experiences, Lisa motivates and inspires audiences of all walks of life and ages to totally live life with optimum wellbeing, passion, commitment and drive.
- Her vision is to reverse childhood and adult obesity and the prevalence of Heart Disease.
- Sporting career highlights and challenges
- East German drug scandal
- Challenges of changing from an individual sport to a team sport
- Coaching and creating a super winning team
- Inspirational videos
- Importance of self-management and self-care
- Goal setting. Exercise. Nutrition. Stress. Disease. Time management
- Balance between work and family
I have always admired Lisa and her contribution to Australia.
Prime Minister John Howard at the Launch of "Fit Kids"
This was an excellent presentation, which covered a number of topics. I found it very motivational and relevant to work, family, social and sport.
Lisa's session left our team inspired and motivated. I am quite sure we will see some "lifestyle changes" as a result of this that will no doubt reflect in their day to day business activities.
Dick Smith Electronics
The insights that Lisa provided into what it takes to be an elite athlete and her Olympic experiences were inspiring, which I am convinced will motivate our customers and sales staff to achieve greater sales.
Your ability to not only MC the Luncheon, but to also mix with our retailers was a pleasure to behold.
Zirkus Pty Ltd
Your presentation was received with considerable enthusiasm and I feel you are to be congratulated on so successfully tying in a personal viewpoint and philosophy with our congress theme "Fit for Business".
The Finance and Treasury Association Limited
Your words were most appropriate and inspiring on this important occasion. Your presentation created many positive comments from guests.
University of Ballarat
… I heard the Prime Minister tell one of his staff that "Janette came away fired up from the Lisa Curry lunch with promises of 'lifestyle changes happening' in the Howard household!"
The Liberal Party of Australia