- Lisa Burling is a journalist, PR professional, entrepreneur, businesswoman, author and a proud mum to two little boys.
- Founder and Managing Director of award-winning PR consultancy, LBPR - Best Small PR Consultancy of the Year, Best PR Campaign on a Small Budget plus Best Digital/Social Media Campaign of the Year.
- Winner of Business Woman of the Year, Innovative Business Woman of the Year and is a proud Ambassador for women entrepreneurial movements, Inspiring Rare Birds and The AusMumpreneur Network.
- In February 2016, Lisa launched Australian-first CATALYST, a student consultancy giving final year PR students’ true “hands-on experience” before officially entering the PR industry.
- Lisa is also the author of Dream A Little Dream, a part of the Dream A Little Dream ProjectTM, both of which launched in February 2019.
- Finding confidence when you think you have none
You have everything you need to fulfil your life's purpose.
- The importance of self-care in a busy world
- Setting up a business in less than ideal circumstances
How to build an award-winning business from scratch with nothing but little dreams, courage and gumption.
- The role of mindset in business
How heart and values play a truly crucial role in getting what you want.
- How the worst times can lead you to the life of your dreams
It's not what happens to you that matters; it's how you RESPOND to what happens to you that counts the most.
- Master of Ceremonies
The only other time I have seen such a passionate and united response from a crowd in Wollongong was for Sir Elton John, that’s pretty good company to keep!
Wow! Thank you so much for speaking at our recent Women in Business Twilight Garden Party! The event was a huge success and your inspiring message was a major factor in this. We have received great feedback from this event. Attendees told us they liked:
The remarkable speaker! Lisa's story is so very inspirational, and importantly, motivational.
Speaker was very encouraging for someone like me just starting a business
Great speaker, helped remind me that anything is possible!
Lisa Burling is an excellent public speaker - so eloquent and inspiring. Great to meet likeminded women in the Shoalhaven.
You really helped us hit the mark we were going for and inspired a lot of women.
I loved the thought provoking concepts that you raised and also really appreciated how relatable and honest you were with the audience.
Shoalhaven Business Chamber
Due to her openness, her honesty and integrity she has that unique ability to keep everyone focused and interested.