- Dr Linda Friedland is one of the highest rated international speakers for many global organisations and has spoken in more than 25 countries in the past few years.
- Dr Linda Friedland is an international health expert, medical doctor, television personality, well-regarded international speaker and a bestselling author.
- She is an authority on stress management, executive, corporate & women's health issues and consults internationally to healthcare, corporate and financial institutions on health & lifestyle interventions as well as emerging health trends.
- Based in Australia, Linda originates from South Africa and travels frequently world-wide to deliver talks and design & implement numerous health, lifestyle and illness prevention programs for corporations throughout Asia, South Africa, the USA and the UK.
- Linda is a dynamic, thought provoking and entertaining keynote speaker, MC or facilitator.
- Fit is the new rich
- Are you living with a time bomb?
- Find Your Balance
- Living with vitality, passion and purpose
- Hot topics in menãs health
- Living a frazzle free Life (Stress management)
- Having it all- A woman's guide to health & success
- The Ultimate Anti-ageing plan - Unlocking the secrets to living longer and better.
- A woman's blueprint for an extraordinary life
- Live your best life
“Dr Linda Friedland’s presentation was the best this year!”
Steven Pan, Chairman, Taipei YPO Chapter
‘The star of the conference was undoubtedly Linda - you could not have a better ambassador for South Africa (except possibly, Nelson Mandela himself!)”
Tom Sackville -CEO International Federation of Health Plans UK“
‘Your presentation in Amsterdam was the outstanding conference highlight for me!”
Robert B. Bucher, President & CEO, Pacific Blue Cross (Canada)
“I have no words to express my gratitude .You have left a very deep impression on me”
Deepak Bengani Chairman Calcutta YPO event
“Like a breath of fresh air, fantastic open approach, warm, great event!”
Mok Yuen Lok, Chairman, Hospice Malaysia.
I loved Linda! She was a superstar last night and the clients felt so good afterwards! Linda, thanks for your insights, wisdom and genuine humanity.
Caroline Levy, US Equity Research Analyst CLSA Asia-Pacific Markets |Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc. April 2010
“ 9.9!! You were brilliant. Our ratings are normally high but have never been this high!!!”
Sally Herbert YPO
‘Linda -The corridors are still buzzing from your talk. A great success! & we'd love to have you back soon.” John Ford MD Fidelity asset management fund – Japan
“My expectations of this speaker were exceeded"
Managing Director, CLSA Capital Partners" Hong Kong
“We've had amazing feedback since yesterday They loved you !!!”
Aviva Duncan CLSA Tokyo 2007
“The most remarkable thing from the San Diego Conference was your presentation! I have taken your ideas to redesign our strategies in the future. You have a fan in Colombia.”
Mauricio Toro Bridge Gerente General Susalud; Colombia
"You truly were inspirational, feedback has been amazing. The standing ovation you received, speaks volumes of the calibre of your presentation" Hazel Levin Cape Town August 2007
“Your ability to connect with your audience is extraordinary: although you are awe-inspiringly dynamic & energetic you manage to convey the sense that you share the ordinary space with lesser mortals.” Hazel Cohen, director Glenhove Community centre - 2008
“I was overwhelmed by your presentation. Thank you for an incredibly uplifting and enriching talk! - You are a remarkable woman, Linda and you have most certainly touched my heart and soul” Tania Anderson, Beiersdorf , Nivea workshop Oct 2008
“Thank you for one of the most insightful talks I have ever experienced!” Carla Fiford Marketing, Investec Bank, South Africa 2008.
A big thank you for the fantastic presentation at our Breast Cancer breakfast .It was such a privilege to meet you.” Sue Fox, MD Estee Lauder group South Africa, regional brand director Estee Lauder, Asia Pacific.
“All of us at Newport Asia got a real kick out of your visit and your excellent presentation”
Michael Ellis, Partner, Newport Asia LLC. San Francisco Oct 2007
“Dr Linda Friedland's presentation was truly inspirational. We were so inspired by her approach to stress and health that we have already begun to change” Tana Ferguson Blackrock, London 2008
“Thanks so much for the presentation and for doing a wonderful talk in Malaysia!” Richard Piliero, Executive Director, Templeton Asset Management Ltd. Singapore Sept 2008
“Thanks very much Linda. The whole group so enjoyed your talk and learned so much that we look forward to having you again to follow up” Mark Mobius Chairman, Templeton Asset Management Ltd., Sept 2008
‘Dr Linda was excellent & she was sensitive to the Muslim religion. I was also fortunate to spend some time with her and she is one wonderful lady!" Kit Lim, CLSA Kuala Lumpur Sep 2008
“Your talk this morning at the Finlay’s event in aid of NOAH (Nurturing orphans of Aids for Humanity) was truly the best that I have ever heard!” Frances Hutton (Luhabe-Hutton People Development) May 2008
“Your presentation was brilliant, inspiring and thought-provoking– both in terms of style and content. We have had such positive feedback” Tracey Melass, Editor Psychologies Magazine, February 2008
“I loved every bit of your talk and found you an absolute inspiration! You make such a difference to the lives of so many. You were fabulous!!!” Rhoganee Govindasamy, Nedbank South Africa Aug 2008