- Lauren Burns created sporting history by winning the first-ever Olympic medal for Taekwondo when the sport made its debut at the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
- Lauren was one of only three Australian women to win an individual Olympic Gold Medal at the 2000 games, along with Cathy Freeman and Susie O'Neill.
- Her amazing performance was achieved against the odds and with an enormous amount of hard work, perseverance and teamwork.
- Since the Sydney Olympics, Lauren has become a highly-sought-after speaker and a successful entrepreneur.
- What can be imagined, can be achieved
- In her charming and personal style, Lauren shares stories from her Olympic journey and relates them to key messages for the audience to apply in their own lives. Bringing energy to the room, Lauren always teachers a few taekwondo moves and brings someone on stage to break a board!
- Motivational Workshop
- Imagine having an Olympic gold medallist come and personally train you and your staff
- Lauren's workshops are fun, interactive and she conveys key messages relating to self-belief, passion, determination vs natural talent and self-talk through the practice of the Korean martial art of taekwondo
- She brings pads, music and will have your staff yelling like Ninja Turtles!
- The option is available for all participants to break a board!
- The energy and practicality of this presentation will leave you buzzing
- Vitality Program
- An adaptive program to improve the overall quality of wellbeing of your staff
- Renew and develop positive daily habits around health, nutrition and fitness
- This program can be tailored for 3,6 or 12 months to combine your specific company goals within this holistic program
- Lauren works in conjunction with skilled high performance specialists to bring your company the best in health and wellness practices that are measured to ensure success
Still refreshing and exciting.
Stephen Robertson, Municipal Works Officers Association
Excellent. As our athlete who thanked Lauren said after her speech, I can not speak for anyone else but ‘I am inspired, Thank you.’ From my personal view point after organising 7 annual awards night I can say she was the best speaker we have had. a true champion who really related to the audience and was very giving of here time.
Northern Inland Academy of Sport
A young, energetic and articulate person. Lauren was well spoken, talked to the audience, gave colourful examples which made the audience laugh, as well as making our function a success.
Excellent. Lauren has an outstanding story to tell and is generous with her medal, autographs, photographs etc. I strongly recommend her.
Excellent. More than a draw card, Lauren is interesting, natural & relaxed as a presenter and has some great stories regarding pushing oneself & overcoming obstacles.
Excellent. Lauren was a perfect choice for this event. Her delivery and ‘story telling’ ability made for an enthralling 40 minutes. Most importantly she was completely ‘real’.
Your inspirational message to our guests was first class and really sealed for us a great night of recognition, for the top achievers in our Dealer network. I know that our people will benefit from your experience and can only hope that some of them can “dare to dream”, and achieve just as you have done.
Lauren is a warm and articulate person whose message of commitment to a goal is very appropriate to our business. Lauren vividly described how she envisioned her success and the self-discipline required to achieve her dream of a Gold Medal. She is very accessible and made herself available to the press and guests alike, all of whom loved her.
Mary Kay Cosmetics
Excellent. Lauren was fantastic. She is very engaging, entertaining and was very generous with her time. Would highly recommend her.
Frank Russell Co
A strong speaker with an ability to convince in respect of the sincerity of her message
Excellent. Really easy to work with and doesn’t have the “take the money and run attitude".
Big Gig Event Company Pty Ltd
Excellent. Lauren was a good choice. The audience were captivated by her presentation. Lauren related well to the audience.
North Melbourne Institute of Technology (NMIT)
Excellent. Lauren was very well received by our delegates. They found her inspiring and enjoyed her natural and practical approach.
Excellent. Clients found her video & demonstration highly interesting. They also enjoyed her comments on motivation & focus in relation to her sports achievements. Females in the audience identified with her achievements as an Australian Female athlete.
Excellent. Lauren gave a great presentation. Her manner was very natural and friendly. She had the audience captivated. We got very positive feedback from both the Australia and Japanese members of the audience.
Women’s Federation for World Peace
Excellent. Lauren was a breath of fresh air. Her story and presentation were inspirational, enthusiastic and “real”. Lauren has a warm, delightful personality which totally captures the audience.
Excellent. Lauren is young, fresh, unassuming and communicated brilliantly to a mixed audience.
Excellent. Lauren’s message was excellent to set the scene for students to focus on the year ahead. She was articulate and captivated her audience.
Beacon Hills College
Excellent. A great ambassador of her sport, the Olympics and young Australians overall. A wonderful person.
Not only was Lauren well prepared, inspiring and provoking, she made people feel special with her generous time mingling with everyone. I would recommend her in a heart beat.
InCircles Pty Ltd
Our feedback forms were full of praises for her and many people commented on her motivational skills. She was very generous with her time.
Southern Cross Computer Systems
Excellent. Captivating, inspirational and a remarkable person and presentation. A lovely person.
Our members enjoyed your warm and personal style, and felt themselves drawn into the story of your preparation for the Olympics, your participation in this great event, and your down to earth way of organising your life afterwards. Your story was inspirational, and gave us the direction for the planning and hard work that needs to go into being successful in any endeavour.
First National Real Estate
Excellent. Lauren was very natural and her enthusiasm was catching. She involved her audience and worked extremely well in our small and intimate setting. We received great feedback from all who attended.
City of Glen Eira
Excellent. Lauren is exceptional, connects very well with her audience and gives out heaps of energy.
Colorado Group Ltd
Excellent. Lauren was a fantastic role model and very engaging speaker a shear delight.
Department of Education
Excellent. Professional, enjoying and motivating – a fantastic conference presentation package.
Excellent. Lauren inspired and entertained the audience with her simple but powerful messages on how to succeed though sacrifice and determination.
City of Whittlesea
Excellent. Great presentation. Interesting and informative. Action!
Victorian Taxi Association
Excellent. Action packed, a great speaker and a very pleasant personality. Kept our delegates enthralled. Passing the gold medal around was also a great idea.
Regional Insurance Brokers Association
Full of energy – inspirational. They closed our performance perfectly – all messages relevant to what we had done.
The Wrigley Company
Excellent. Lauren’s energy was intoxicating. Our guests were mesmerised.
Excellent. Not only was Lauren an inspirational and thoroughly entertaining speaker, she was also very approachable and down to earth. She signed autographs and posed for photos all evening and was more than happy to do so. I highly recommend her!
Fairfax Community Press
As always, Lauren was perfect in every sense. She has a warm, friendly, open and engaging manner which makes her very easy to listen to. Her message is spot on. She subtly introduced at least ten significant pointers to success during her presentation. Her Tae Kwon Do demo at the end simply brought everything together in an entertaining and dramatic way.
Kardinia International College