- Former Director of British Airways.
- Spent ten years as a senior management roles with British Airways and the loyalty management company, Air Miles.
- Leading Authority on Change Management and Customer Relations.
- The United Airlines debacle - Lessons to be learned
- Relationship economics
- Building customer relationships and loyalty
- Talent management
- Corporate culture
- Retaining customers in an economic crisis
- The future of consumer loyalty
- Courageous leadership
- Transformational leadership for the Digital Age
- The war for talent and the future of HR
- Creating value in the post-recession era
- Consultancy and advisory services
Your startling appraisal of the way business is likely to change in the next few years was sobering and thought provoking. This is exactly what is needed to help our business managers ‘think outside the box’ about ways in which their own markets may change and how they can adapt themselves to exploit the opportunities that presents. At the same time your messages in so many different ways fit well with the overall ‘Think Customer’ theme for this year’s Forum.
Chief Executive, Siemens
What was best was Larry’s ability to customize his remarks to our specific circumstances and the way he made it sound so natural. He met our expectations in every way. It was a ‘home run’ for us.
Energetic, challenging and strong message, well tailored to our audience. Larry delivered exactly was he was briefed to deliver and had an excellent impact on our conference.
Larry exceeded our expectations, there was an absolute alignment to what we wanted in the content and the delivery.
Professional, interesting, held the audience and exceeded our expectations!
BT Wholesale Markets
Your presentation at the 28th Telindus Symposium was a very big success and well received indeed…our audience loved it!
CEO & President, Telindus Group
Excellent – great speaker, great thoughts